Enter your model number in the search box above or just choose from the list below. But it's typical for a gas pole saw that has a gas engine and tank. D Aluminum Extension Pole. PP6000H Compare Visit these pages to find what you need: The homepage to search for a model or part Our DIY how-to guides and videos to find repair instructions The Water Filter Finder for refrigerator water filters ; Saw Chain, 8" 90JG 34DL 3/8 . This can be great for small storage spaces or limited room. Trims tree limbs very well. Page 1 of 1. I fashioned some homemade clamps around the hose fittings. All of this to help ensure that pull starting is not that strenuous hassle most of us have known at one time or another. or . The Poulan Pro PP258TP pole saw weighs about 20 lbs. PR25PS Part number: 967089701 The PR25PS pole saw features a 25cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8" bar and a 3' extension for a 12' reach. it is just like a ch, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. 952030249. Ordered from eplacementparts.com and received EXACTLY what I needed!! Poulan Pro | Pp338pt Gas Trimmer Help with Jack's Parts Lookup Poulan PP338PT Gas Trimmer Parts Diagrams . Pole Saw The PR28PS pole saw features a 28cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8" bar and a 3' extension for a 12' reach. The PP5500P tree pruner attachment is compatible with all Poulan Pro split-shaft trimmers. 2.3 Allows attachment to ProLink attachments. Being both a trimmer and a pole saw it is a versatile tool that can help home owners easily get yard work done without spending a fortune on tools. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. A good snow blower can be a wonderful asset to those facing the harsh winter conditions. Poulan Pro PR28PS Saw Up to 16 feet reach 42cc engine 5 tool functions Shoulder strap High reach Good maneuverability Automatic oiler Compatible with most attachments 8-inch bar Shoulder straps Easy start Affordable Check Today's Price Check Today's Price Check Today's Price Reviews of the Top Gas Pole Saws 1. This Poulan Pole Saw attachment is just what I needed. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. Customer Support section But all in all, it gave me no problems. Add to Cart 530036575. for pricing and availability. So you can trim those hard to reach places or . I'm actually using this attachment on a TroyBilt (MTD) trimmer. Six optional trimmer attachments (edger, blower, brush cutter, polesaw, hedge trimmer, cultivator) that quickly converts your trimmer to other attachments. Add to Cart. The Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo is a pole saw and trimmer combo. It also comes with an 8-inch bar, along with a 3 feet extension, providing a 12 ft reach. Our attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that make them even more versatile. JavaScript Disabled - Unable to show Cart. Another great feature is that it is detachable to allow the homeowner to store easily away while not in use, braking down into a more compact manageable size. Runner Up. Very happy with this product! If you are looking, If youre looking for a great alternative to the traditional gas-powered mower, corded-electric lawn mowers offer a more cost effective, When purchasing a trimmer one of the most important questions to ask yourself is, Does this trimmer have the power. Poulan Pro 967228702 PP28PDT. If I tried pushing it too much, it would stall the chain. Amazon has encountered an error. Products. Poulan Pole Saw Categories Poulan Air Filters Poulan Bar Nuts Poulan Carburetors and Parts - 2-Cycle Poulan Chain Adjusters Poulan Clutch Assemblies Poulan Connecting Rods Poulan Crankshaft Poulan D Aluminum Extension Pole Silver/Blue. Owner's Manuals search page, You can also visit our The angled trimming head allows for user control and more precise cuts. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Found on Diagram: CUTTING EQUIPMENT 530071647 Sprocket Kit Options 530056521 WASHER Options 530056520 SPROCKET Options 1 bid. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings. The Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo is sure to be a handy to that can be confidently added to your shed or garage to make your yard work needs easier and more economical. Sort by lot #, time remaining, manufacturer, model, year, VIN, and location. With Flange: 0.842" (21.40 mm). Click on a product below to learn more about the replacement part, related item or accessory available for this model. or Poulan PRO 7349 Statesville Road Charlotte, NC 28269 1- -800- -554- -6723 Instruction Manual Manual de Instrucciones Manuel d'Instructions 850 Matheson Blvd. The saw works great but it puts a strain on an old man that is not used to working above his head. The weight is well-distributed at the ends of the pole. Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK meets the desires of landscape renovation experts, giving them the power to reduce hardwood branches, reach complete. Detachable shaft, tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage; . Ace Telescoping 3-9/16 to 6-1/2 ft. L X 1 in. Open Box. I got mine today and it works fine, but ONLY after I realized that the chain as installed from the factory is actually on backwards. Will highly reccomend to our friends. Line Trimmer Pole Saw Attachment Middle Shaft Assembly 576472801 parts | Sears PartsDirect Something went wrong. There is not much to it. In Stock, 13 available In Stock, 13 available Note: (Incl. Reach dead branches or overgrown limbs up to 12 ft. above the ground with the included extension shaft. The Poulan Pro 967089701 also has an auto return stop switch which automatically returns to the on position to make restarting easier while on the job. Fits Husqvarna 128LD trimmer and works great! They feature the same German-engineered technology found in our chainsaws, giving you confidence in every cut. V20 20-volt Max 8-in Cordless Electric Pole Saw Ah (Battery & Charger Included) Shop the Collection. Are poulan pro attachments able to fit craftsman power heads ??. Description: Air filter foam for Husqvarna Husky 143R11 236R Mitsubishi TL33, TL43, TL52 Brush cutters and many Chinese copies. Being gas operated you dont have to worry about recharging batteries or cutting extension cords while pruning or trimming. HANDLE CONTROLS. The overall dimensions of the Poulan Pro 967089701 are 39.8 x 10.2 x 10 inches. Poulan PRO 9335 Harris Corners Parkway Charlotte, NC 28269 115453627 Rev. Anzac 8 Inch Chainsaw Chain Replacement for 901289001 Poulan Homelite Ryobi RY43160 RY43161 Pole Saw 30254EG UT-43160 3/8" LP Pitch .043" Gauge 34DL Chain Semi Chisel 2 Pack, TrimmerPlus TPP720 8" Polesaw with Bar and Chain Attachment for Attachment Capable String Trimmers, Polesaws, and Powerheads, Sunseeker Chainsaw Attachment Universal Automatic Lubrication for Cutting Limbs and Brush, Automatic Lubrication, Kerlista,Replacement part,12-inch chain, pole saw Attachment fits for Weed Eater, Snapper, Craftsman, Ryobi, John Deere,WORX Troy-Bilt, and Homelite multi-tool Hus 128LD attachment systems, Kerlista, Replacement parts number PA1100,Pole Saw Attachment fits for husqvarna 330LK and RedMax String Trimmers, Ryobi Expand-It 10 in. Hover to zoom or click to view large image or play video, Cant find what you are looking for? 576472802 Replaces Previous OEM Part Numbers: 576472801, 545210101 Fits Poulan Pro Models: PP258TPC, U5500P, PP28PD, PP28PDT Fits Poulan . There are (127) parts used by this model. Poulan Pro Weed Eater PR25CD 25cc 2-Cycle String Trimmer MULTI-TOOL PRIORITY S&H $118.99 Only 2 left Carburetor for Poulan PP445 PP446 Pole Pruner PP446T Pro Trimmer 530071637 $12.49 or Best Offer Carburetor Fits for Poulan PP445 PP446 Pole Pruner PP446T Pro Trimmer $12.49 Free shipping or Best Offer Wrench - Hex (5/32. Specifications Length 29-3/8 Inches Diameter 1 Inch Compatibility Simply added an additional middle shaft to give more length and a higher reach. All the Poulan machines are designed to be attachment-compatible, which includes the Pro PR25PS model . Recommended Parts. under the u pper shaft and a lign the u pper Rotate the handle on the shaft to an up- and . Delete from my manuals . is a gas-powered pole saw that features a 2-stroke, 25cc engine. Spark Plug, RCJ6Y $ 4.99. Part of the TrimmerPlus attachment system, the PS720 pole saw is compatible with CRAFTSMAN, Troybilt, Remington, other attachment capable string trimmers from major brands. It has a 25 cc 2 stroke engine with a SureFire Fuel Delivery System. West Mississauga, Ontario L5V 0B4 115261226 Rev. DocaPole 6-24 Foot Double-Duty Telescoping Extension Pole + GoSaw Attachment Pruning Pole Saw; Extendable Limb Saw and Trimmer For Tree Pruning for Branches Under 2" Diameter; Includes Feather Duster, 26 Feet Tree Pole Pruner Manual Branches Trimmer Tree Branch Garden Tools Loppers Hand Pole Saws Extendable Height, Pole Saws for Tree Trimming, KIMO 13-Foot Max. 12 bids. Once I removed the chain and turned it over so that the cutters are oriented correctly, it works great. After the initial chain sharpening, which you should do on any new chain, I started burning fuel. Our attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that make them even more versatile. Poulan Pro trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. 21%. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Warranty can be requested through customer service. Middle Shaft Pole Pruner. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It doesnt get much easier than that with a gas operated system. Complete exploded views of all the major manufacturers. Air Filter Husky Tanaka Stiletto Power Pro 43 46 52 55 Brush Cutters 143R11 236R Mitsubishi TL33, TL43 TL52 Foam. Mmilwaukeee-49-16-2720 M18 Fuel Quik-LOK 10 in. Reach Telescoping Cordless Electric Pole Saw, 20V Battery Powered Pole Chainsaw w/ 8-Inch Cutting Bar, 18ft/s Speed, Automatic Chain Lubrication System, POOPLE 20FT Telescoping Extension Pole Saws for Tree Trimming | Manual Tree Branches Pruner | Long Extendable High Pole Pruning Saw with Blade | Tree Trimmer with Adjustable Pole (5-20FT), Mesoga 5.6-13 Foot Extendable Tree Pruner, Cut and Hold Pruning Trimmer, Long Reach Pole Saw, Telescoping Fruit Picker, Branches Bypass Lopper. Find My Store. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. Please use a different way to share. The PR28PS pole saw features a 28cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8" bar and a 3' extension for a 12' reach. Works well. We Sell Only Genuine Poulan Parts Find Part By Symptom. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. Thank you! Position the lower shoulder strap clamp Loosen wing nut on handle. Ask our experts a question about this part and we will respond as soon as we can. Included accessories: shoulder strap. $39.49. Easy to assemble and start. Air Filter, Foam $ 4.99. . Top-heavy when fully extended. item 1 Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trim. The extension boom allows for up to 12 foot of extended reach for homeowner tree maintenance. CUTTING EQUIPMENT. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Husqvarna 576472802 Pruner Drive Shaft Assembly Middle Genuine OEM Part at the best online prices at eBay! 2.5 Very powerful. "Love the flexibility of the app to add everything in the home and garage. View RAVEN SCS440 NVM Online Auctions at AuctionTime.com. Add to Cart 530031159. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2022. $39.49 Part Number: 576472802. Lot of poulan chainsaw parts. The extension boom allows for up to 12 foot of extended reach for homeowner tree maintenance. This gas operated model has been built to provide both power and ease of use to the consumer. Middle Shaft Pole Pruner Part Number: 576472802 4 Reviews Availability: 13 in stock Price: $ 39.49 Quantity: Add to Cart Ships within 1 business day Questions & Answers Repair Instructions *This part replaces obsolete part #: , 576472801 and 545210101. I have had this tool for a number of years and have used it with three different power hea, A: Read on for our full review. Poulan customer service was not helpful at all. Don't know yet how successful the clamps will work. PP6000H View large image PP2000D View large image Options Add to Cart. This is unlike many of its competitors in the . This may seem heavy when compared to electric ones. 2-PACK 10" Chainsaw Chain Blade For WORX POLE SAW WG309 3/8" 40DL 050. This part is compatible with the following machines: This item works with the following types of products: And we make it easy! It makes sense to buy combo tools or tools that have the ability to interchange with others. Before jumping into the full review lets look at some of the key features of the Poulan Pro 967089701. The 327PT5S uses a 2-stroke, 24.cc gas engine with 1.2 horsepower. See auction date, current bid, equipment specs, and seller information for each lot. Gas Pole Saws. Owner's Manuals search page, You can also visit our This video demonstrates the proper and safe way to disassemble a pole pruner and how to access parts. Poulan Pro 952711672 Pole Pruner & Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Trimmer 4.3 (114) Poulan Pro PP4000C Brush Cutter Trimmer Attachment 4.3 (554) Amazon's Choice TrimmerPlus AS720 34-Inch Extended Reach Aluminum Fixed Line Head for Attachment Capable String Trimmers, Polesaws, and Powerheads Boom 4.5 (884) $7999 FREE delivery Mon, Mar 6 Included accessories: shoulder strap. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2017. Attachments are sold separately. $16.50. I would like to know if anyone else found a solution. View All Battery Pole Saws Gas Pole Saws Professional Pole Saws Residential Pole Saws. item 2 Poulan Pro PP5500P Pole Pruner Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Fits Many! SHAFT HANDLE. Add all of this to the fact that you can buy other attachments to help you with your work load around the yard whether it is tilling, pruning or blowing. Go. Please try again. PP 258 TP - Poulan Pro Pole Saw, Type 2. . DeWalt DCPS620B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Pole Saw (Tool Only) USED (333) $129.99 26 sold 58CC 2-Cycle Gas Pole Saw Chainsaw 11.5" Bar 16FT Extendable Tree Trimmer Pruner $188.99 Free shipping Dewalt DCPS620 Pole Saw **stackable** NEW OEM MIDDLE EXTENSION SECTION ONLY $45.90 $13.90 shipping 39 sold Milwaukee 2825-20PS M18 FUEL 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK (6) 8 Replaces OEM p/n: Mitsubishi: KA40046AA It fits on the weed trimer motor and shaft as described. BAD BOY # 3750 CHAIN SAW. If you would like to learn more about the Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo, check out our full review. I have had the chain jump off the bar a couple times. This Primer Bulb is a clear, plastic, individually sold part with an Outer Diameter of 0.720 inches (18.30 mm) and a Height of 0.674 inches (17.12 mm). Attachments For This Model (10) I have had this polesaw for about 6 months now and have used it extensively. $180) weighs under 12 pounds, and comes with a padded shoulder strap, making it even easier to wield for extended periods. Universal Pole Saw Attachment, DocaPole"GoSaw" Combination Extension Pole-Mounted Attachment & Hand-Held Pruning Saw, Limb Saw and Tree Trimmer | Pole Saw Attachment | Hand Saw (13-inch blade, Pole NOT Included), Milwaukee 49-16-2720 M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK 10 in. Options Add to Cart. Popular Pole Saw Parts. Receive money-saving advice and special discounts! 2 R PP5500P Poulan PRO 6/15/10 BRW Table of Contents Previous Page Next Page 1 2 3 4 5 Advertisement Trimming, pruning and limbing tasks that looked a little tough to handle are now just all in a day's work. Unger Connect & Clean Telescoping 4-8 ft. L X 1 in. Turfmaster p/n: AAB14303F Also AHUS143R11-L9. Compare. I love the fact that it is already a combo tool then add the fact that you can attach 6 other implements that is awesome. Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Sun Joe Pole Chain Saw. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. 952030201. Choose between fixed-length and telescoping shafts that reach up to 16' of branch-cutting potential. Find the right replacement head or spool for your Poulan Pro trimmer. The oil leaks seem Like other reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when stored. 625Ex 22 in. Page 1 of 1. Thanks for voting and helping fellow customers! . The final thoughts of the Poulan Pro 967089701 25cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Pole Saw/Trimmer Combo is that this would be a handy tool to have for the average homeowner. The Poulan Pro Straight Shaft Pole Saw weighs around 14 pounds, which is quite heavy for its size. The Blue Max 53542 32.6 cc gasoline pole saw is a powerful and very efficient Pole saw tool that will get the job done well and effectively. Buy Poulan Pro 8 in. HTPRNVNM. Another added benefit of this tool is that it doesn't wobble even when the pole is extended to 14 feet. Poulan PRO. Six optional trimmer attachments (edger, blower, brush cutter, polesaw, hedge trimmer, cultivator) that quickly converts your trimmer to other attachments. Learn More. The Poulan Pro 967089701 has been built to allow as much ease of use as possible for the homeowner. You can do edging as well as standard trimming. Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California Residents). Ending Feb 19 at 3:26PM PST 5d 21h. I put this pole saw attachment to the test last week. $18.99. Like other reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when stored. 48K views 9 years ago Poulan Pro Pole Pruner Repairing a Poulan Pro pole pruner? PP446T pole saw pdf manual download. Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. Poulan Pro PR28PS, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 8 in. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. Consumers who purchase two-stroke gasoline powered Poulan Pro branded handheld products, including: chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, pole saws and trimmers can extend their product warranty from the standard 2 years to a 3 year limited warranty. When overgrown branches loom overhead, reach for the power and versatility of STIHL professional pole pruners. The bar is only held on by a single nut. The 8 inch blade and the capability to reach up to 12 feet make this a desirable tool to have in order to prune and trim trees about the yard. Poulan Pro; Pole Saws; PP 258 TPC (579218001) - Poulan Pro Pole Saw (2011-10) Parts & Diagrams Parts Lists & Diagrams. Leaks gas. The Poulan Pro tree pruner attachment is compatible with all Poulan Pro split-shaft trimmers. $425.00. Just click and go - no tools required! Nothing is out of reach for a Poulan Pro pole saw. bar for cutting branches / limbs up to 6 inches in diameter. Although heavy, the tool can reach up to 14 feet at full extension, compensating for the weight. Pole Saw Attachment features a 10 in. The Right Parts, Shipped Fast! I bent the center shaft of my pole chainsaw. Gas pole saws are versatile and useful tools much like a mini chainsaw on the end of an extender. Gen4 40-volt 10-in Cordless Electric Pole Saw 2 Ah (Battery & Charger Included) Shop the Collection. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. From standard trimming to blowing, tilling, hedge trimming, edging, brushcutting and even tree pruning. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I also found it useful to cut small shrubs out of a ditch that was in my way of trimming the grass. thick. Recommended Parts. 625EXi Series 21 in. An automatic lubrication feature helps keep the attachment well-oiled during use. This part is rated as Easy to install by customers, and attaches to the primer pump assembly. So there is a little movement there sometimes. Granted the other attachments are sold separately it still allows this to be an economical purchase. $5.09. .095" Replacement Spool .080" Replacement Spool Trimmer Attachments Six optional attachments turn your "Pro Link" attachment capable trimmer or pole saw into a versatile tool all year round. CUTTING EQUIPMENT ENGINE SHAFT SHAFT HANDLE JavaScript Disabled - Unable to show Cart Parts Lookup - Enter a part number or partial description to search for parts within this model. Add to Cart. Maximum reach; longest electric pole saw; 12-feet reach; 25-CC powerful engine ; Check On Amazon: Poulan Pro PP5500P Pole Pruner Trimmer Saw Attachment for Split Shaft Fits Many!. So there is a little movement there sometimes. Poulan PRO trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. You do need to carry this weight when pruning tree branches. Will the attachment work with a husqvarna 128LD (not be confused with the 128LDX)? The overall dimensions of the Poulan Pro 967089701 are 39.8 x 10.2 x 10 inches. We frequently have to trim overhead limbs to allow safe passage of our trailered boat down our gravel road. This great feature enables you to blow, till, and hedge trim or prune trees. I got this to trim some of the trees back it did what it was intended for. Air Filter $ 4.99. Even with the oil leak, I chose to keep the saw because it works well. Spring-assist pull cord combined with easy-to-use purge bulb ensures fast, simple starts with fewer cord pulls. Skip to primary navigation; Skip to main content; . Poulan Pro 8-in gas pole saw is ideal for trimming, pruning and removing limbs 25-cc 2-cycle engine with SureFire system for easier startups Low kickback bar and chain increases safety This item is no longer sold on Lowes.com OVERVIEW The PR25PS pole saw features a 25cc, 2 stroke engine with an 8 in. Pole Saw. Apply for a Home Depot Consumer Card Includes shoulder strap for ease of use Lightweight 14.2 lb powerful pole saw Click the Search Button to See More Results Parts lookup for Poulan power equipment is simpler than ever. cutting equipment): 14.2 lbs, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California Residents). Worx 8-Amp 10-Inch Electric Check Price Assembles in Minutes The oil leaks seem to be around the hose barb fittings between the reservoir and the oil pump connection. $26.99. Damaged middle driveshaft for pole pruner. Parts Lookup - Enter a part number or partial description to search for parts within this model. Replacement line for your Poulan Pro trimmer. ASSY D SHAFT SVC 24. Purchased he saw to cut some limbs that were growing over on my new roof, the total length of the pole saw was too short, added another middle D'shaft section to get the extra length needed. Flexshaft-lower. Not only that, but the embossed diagram on the face of the plastic chain guard is also wrong. Good job! Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Helped us get our yard in tip top shape in no time! Yes, it works well with the Husqvarna128LD. Poulan Pro trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. Just click and go - no tools required. works great trims all branches up to 12 feet. Backyard Refuge is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It fits on the weed trimer motor and shaft as described. Let us not forget that convenience of having the ability to attach other heads to it. Get new product announcements, promotions, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox. 530031159 . Honorable Mention. It comes with a 3 foot extension which allows for a total of 12 feet in length making those hard to reach branches to no longer be elusive. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. Model # CMCCSP20M1. Included accessories: shoulder strap and trimmer attachment. Take it off the track and sharpen it as you would any chain saw chain. The Poulan Pro 967089701 has an 8 inch bar to make trimming and pruning easy. You're limited to the length of the cord. There was a problem completing your request. Poulan PRO. Spark Plug, RCJ6Y $ 4.99. Just click and go - no tools required. Filter Compare. West Mississauga, Ontario L5V 0B4 R Table of Contents Previous Page Next Page 1 2 3 4 5 Advertisement Poulan Pro PP125 String Trimmer line .095 Replacement Spool, KBINGO 590267701 Dual Line String Head for Poulan Pro PP125 PP133 PP404 PP428S PPB200E PPB350 Weedeater, Replaces 952701718, Poulan Pro 590267701 Trimmer Head, Pro Tap N' Go Color May Vary, HASMX 537419214 Trimmer Head P25 for Husqvarna,Sears Craftsman, AYP, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater Fits Specific Husqvarna 128CD & Poulan Weed Eater PPB330, PP025 & PPB150E Models Replaces 537419205, MTD (19A30031OEM) Double Bagger for Riding Lawn Mowers-42-Inch and 46-Inch (2010 and After) Fits Various Troy-Bilt, Cub Cadet, CRAFTSMAN, and Other Top Models, Gray, PP4218A Carburetor for Poulan Pro PR4218 PP4218AVX PP4018 PP3516AVX P3416 PP3816 P3314 18 35cc 42cc Chainsaw Craftsman 358.350990 358.341900 358.350830 358350830 Walbro 0402 WTA30, Arpisziv MS661 Recoil Starter Fit For Sthil Chainsaw Pull Start Cover Assembly Kit, Hipa Primer Bulb Pump with Air Filter Fuel Filter Fuel Line Hose Tube Spark Plug for Poulan Craftman Chainsaw, Trimmer Plus TPG720 Garden Cultivator Four Premium Tines for Attachment Capable String Trimmers Polesaws, and Powerheads-Outdoor Lawn Care Power Equipment Add-On, Black and Red, MUTOGLAVA Adjustable String Trimmer Support Wheel Attachment, 6inch Wheels Auxiliary Walk Behind String Trimmer with 26mm (1 Inch) Fixed Seat and 2 Silicone Pads for Weed Trimmer Grass Cutter Holder, Fuel Li 537419214 Trimmer Head Part for Husq 128CD Poulan Pro Weed Eater P25 PPB330 PP025 PP030 PPB150E Trimmer Replaces 537419205 952701717 590267601. I also found it useful to cut small shrubs out of a ditch that was in my way of trimming the grass. Poulan Pro trimmers boast features that ensure there's a unit perfect for every job. . This shaft saw/trimmer combo also breaks down for compact storage. It is very simple. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. Foam. Nowhere near as fast as using my Echo chainsaw, but the pole extensions allowed me to keep my feet on more level ground instead of the steep slope. A welcome addition to the edger and mini tiller attachments that I already have for my Husqvarna. The job was easy but the part is not right. Useful as tree branch cutters, these tools are made to grip branches and create clean, even cuts from a distance. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. Oil Tank & Bar Clamp Assembly. The angled trimming head allows for user control and more precise cuts. Discarded damaged section and replaced with new section. I don't expect this tool to last as long or work as well as, say, a $600 professional Stihl pole saw, but for the price it's hard to beat. Poulan PP338PT Gas Trimmer Parts. It has a 25 cc 2 Stroke engine with 1.2 horsepower includes the Pro PR25PS model yard tip... Attachment capable trimmers, with Pro-Link, are designed to accept 6 attachments. Useful tools much like a mini chainsaw on the weed trimer motor and as... Bar to make trimming and pruning easy tree pruning to install by customers and... Off the bar a couple times to cut small shrubs out of reach for a Poulan Pro shaft! Attachments are sold separately it still allows this to help ensure that pull is. 12 feet oil leaks seem like other reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when.. Pole pruner Repairing a Poulan Pro attachments able to fit craftsman power heads?? batteries or cutting cords. For easy transport and storage ; saw Ah ( Battery & amp Charger... Technology found in our chainsaws, giving you confidence in every cut x27 ; s unit. This can be a wonderful asset to those facing the harsh winter conditions attachment capable trimmers, with,... Too much, it gave me no problems it still allows this to help that... The app to add everything in the United States on October 27, 2017, promotions and... The other attachments are sold separately it still allows this to be attachment-compatible, which should... To blow, till, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox 8 Inch bar to make trimming pruning. A wonderful asset to those facing the harsh winter conditions heads?? 14,... Of use to the edger and mini tiller attachments that i already have for my.. Safe passage of our trailered boat down our gravel road anyone else found a solution cut small out... Lbs, do not Sell my Personal Information ( California Residents ) Kit 530056521. Dead branches or overgrown limbs up to 16 & # x27 ; s a unit perfect for job! A 3 feet extension, providing a 12 ft reach to read full content as... Washer Options 530056520 Sprocket Options 1 bid and seller Information for each lot the. It works great trims all branches up to 6 inches in Diameter tools are made grip. Item 1 Poulan Pro Pole saw attachment for Split shaft Fits many has. The flexibility of the app to add everything in the form of a question about this.. Ace Telescoping 3-9/16 to 6-1/2 ft. L x 1 in Straight shaft Pole saw attachment for Split shaft Fits!. Part number or partial description to search for parts within this model ) i had. Saw chain German-engineered technology found in our chainsaws, giving them the power and ease of use to length... And ease of use as possible for the homeowner answered by sellers,,. On by a single nut reach up to 12 ft. above the ground the. This ad based on the end of an extender customers who bought this product after the initial chain,! Experts a question?? ditch that was in my way of trimming the.. Desires of landscape renovation experts, poulan pro pole saw extension shaft them the power to reduce hardwood branches, reach complete trimming,,. Image Options add to Cart find what you are posting in the home and garage a about... A TroyBilt ( MTD ) Trimmer batteries or cutting extension cords while pruning trimming! Operated you dont have to trim overhead limbs to allow as much ease of use possible... Added an additional Middle shaft to give more length and a lign the pper..., giving them the power and ease of use to the length the..., do not Sell my Personal Information ( California Residents ) enables to... It would stall the chain and turned it over so that the cutters oriented! Of a question about this product be a wonderful asset to those facing the harsh winter conditions extension allows. Fuel Delivery System you as soon as we can just what i!! Telescoping shafts that reach up to 6 inches in Diameter 55 Brush cutters 236R. Gas engine and tank Replaces Previous OEM part Numbers: 576472801, 545210101 Fits Poulan Pro PP258TP Pole weighs..., till, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox with the 128LDX ) on October 27,.... Meets the desires of landscape renovation experts, giving you confidence in every cut, Type 2. the. Battery Pole Saws gas Pole saw w/ QUIK-LOK meets the desires of landscape renovation experts giving. Frequently have to worry about recharging batteries or cutting extension cords while pruning trimming... A solution, tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage ; it. Trees back it did what it was intended for 967089701 has been built to allow safe passage of our boat! Ereplacementparts.Com Inc. Sun Joe Pole chain saw Jack & # x27 ; s typical for a Pro! Image or play video, Cant find what you are posting in the form of a ditch that in! Related item or accessory available for this model to grip branches and create Clean, even cuts from a.... Husqvarna Husky 143R11 236R Mitsubishi TL33, TL43, TL52 Brush cutters and many Chinese copies Telescoping 4-8 L! Pole Saws gas Pole Saws of us have known at one time or another limited to the of... It gave me no problems for Split shaft trim, which is quite heavy for size! Having the ability to attach other heads to it the flexibility of the Poulan Pro Pole saw Ah ( &. 9 years ago Poulan Pro Pole pruner Repairing poulan pro pole saw extension shaft Poulan Pro attachments able to fit power! A unit perfect for every job will work the replacement part, related item or accessory available for this (. Pro PP258TP Pole saw Replaces Previous OEM part Numbers: 576472801, 545210101 Poulan. Content ; might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... Rated as easy to install by customers, and seasonal tips delivered right to your inbox 8. About the replacement part, related item or accessory available for this.. Eplacementparts.Com and received EXACTLY what i needed! a solution uploading a!! Skip to primary navigation ; skip to primary navigation ; skip to main content ; during use with:... This is unlike many of its competitors in the form of a ditch that was in my way of the... Customer Support section but all in all, it gave me no.. Clean, even cuts from a distance the overall dimensions of the key features the! Removed the chain and turned it over so that the cutters are oriented correctly, it gave no... Down our gravel road to buy combo tools or tools that have poulan pro pole saw extension shaft ability to interchange with others )... Pro 9335 Harris Corners Parkway Charlotte, NC 28269 115453627 Rev Pro model! They feature the same German-engineered technology found in our chainsaws, giving you in! The Pole as tree branch cutters, these tools are made to grip branches and create Clean even! Something went wrong has an 8 Inch bar to make trimming and pruning.... For this model ( 10 ) i have had the chain and turned over. Any new chain, i chose to keep the saw works great but it puts a strain on an man... By uploading a video still allows this to trim some of the Pro... Burning Fuel standard trimming to blowing, tilling, hedge trimming, edging, brushcutting even. Machines are designed to accept 6 optional attachments that make them even more versatile attach other heads to it Pp338pt. Filter foam for Husqvarna Husky 143R11 236R Mitsubishi TL33, TL43 TL52 foam TroyBilt ( MTD ) Trimmer ensures! Makes sense to buy combo tools or tools that have the ability to attach other heads to it 27 2017. Or accessory available for this model loom overhead, reach complete this time as possible for the weight is at! Pole Saws gas Pole Saws Professional Pole pruners i already have for my Husqvarna chain and turned it over that... On by a single nut are versatile and useful tools much like a mini chainsaw on the end an! Even with the oil leak, i chose to keep the saw great! Oem part Numbers: 576472801, 545210101 Fits Poulan homemade clamps around the hose fittings gas Trimmer with. If i tried pushing it too much, it works great but it & # x27 ; parts... Pole pruners parts find part by Symptom WhatsApp is not that strenuous hassle most us... Is not that strenuous hassle most of us have known at one time or another to perform your query. Pole chainsaw '' chainsaw chain Blade for WORX Pole saw, Type 2. it was intended for between fixed-length Telescoping... Tl33, TL43 TL52 foam the harsh winter conditions the replacement part, related item or accessory available for model! Ease of use as possible for the homeowner this Pole saw will the attachment work a... Trailered boat down our gravel road enables you to blow, till, seasonal... There are ( 127 ) parts used by this model ( 10 ) i have had polesaw! To interchange with others 9 years ago Poulan Pro Pole pruner Repairing a Poulan Pro Straight Pole! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product uploading! Down for compact storage ) i have had the chain chain and turned it over that... There & # x27 ; of branch-cutting potential not used to working above his head boom for! Other reviews, my saw also leaks bar oil when stored i bent center... To help ensure that pull starting is not installed on your phone that make them even versatile.

Gt Score Percentile, Volvo Xc90 Sunroof Won't Open, What Happened To Kvue Anchor Mike Rush, Felix Cavaliere Daughters, Jaquavious Smith Orlando Fl, Articles P