Unsure what to do, not trusting your intentions he scrunches his nose as he slowly lifts his arm. As you hear the door opening you hurry to greet your husband who just returned from work. have a good day :):):), Here is the BTS Version for those who wanted it :) School ends in two days no more Saturdays at school for a few weeks yay also I - Em m so hyped for the new NCT life oml - Em x, Jin: If you felt insecure about anything you would pretty much always tell Jin, he was just easy to talk to. Those are his last words before turning his back on you again, focusing on the screen. You know you dont have to be so nice to me right?, Well, why are you so nice then? You clear your throat nervously as you approach him, hiding the test behind your back I need your help with something.. After finishing, he would stutter out anI like you. He wouldnt know how to make it better so he would just try to make you happy by going for ice cream and staying with you all day when he could. Some girls like sensitive guys, which you might be, and Jungkook would try to show that side. Lets get in! he says and instantly starts to undress himself but as you start to walk out he holds onto your handWhere are you going? His hand rested on your upper thigh, stroking it absently while listening to the MC or talking to the others, not realising how high his hand wandered over the time. What was wrong? If not I apologize for not meeting your expectations lol. Jungkookie : Innocent maknae would not be innocent anymore. it ends with jin saying that everything could be fixed if they went back to that day and had done things differently. For example: How would BTS/Hyung Line/Maknae Line react to?For Most to Leasts: Only request for all members please, since it yould be too short otherwise. Yoongi, of course not! But in the morning, youre gonna have a lot of explaining to do. He would just natural adjust to accommodate your sensitivity. He grabs your arm and squeezes it causing you to scream in pain. You are so pretty and funny y/n youre my favourite person in the world, I am your number one cheerleader stay strong babe. As you slowly get up you realise why you are here and the moment your gaze falls onto Jungkooks soflty smiling face you cant help but smile yourself. As he hears that Jin raises his brows as he looks over to the MC. Thanks for preparing a bath for me, is dinner ready? Yoongi asks as he steps out of the bathroom, about ten minutes later, only dressed with a towel around his hips. Smirking, Jin takes a seat on the bed and leans forward to you, faces only a breath apart, leaving you flustered. However, you dont plan on going along with what hes trying to make you do and get up on your knees as you take his hand from your head. Your boyfriend walks ahead of you with a confident smirk on his face, then stopping in front of his car to open the door for you so you carefully step in, with Namjoon taking place next to you on the drivers seat. Fuck! You yelled when the glass fell from the top cupboard and shattered onto your arm. Just give me a member and tell me what you want, if you are more specific it will end up the way you want otherwise I will write it the way I think fits best. Getting curious, Jimin scrolls through the shared Twitter account to his latest posted selfie and opens up the comment box. (:}, A/N: I was hesitant in doing this reaction but just decided to go on ahead and doing it. We are going to be parents? Yoongi was completely confused about why you were so nice to him. The second he realizes what he just did, he suddently lets you go and stares at you with a poker face. Namjoon grins and sits down at the table, replying I couldnt wait to eat your food, thats why.. Jimin : Jimin would love to play with your hair. How about you do the kitchen and I lift the heavy stuff, are you okay with that?, With happiness and excitement the both of you are in the middle of preparing the childs room. I love you so so much, you know that right? He whispered, holding you tighter. Since hes part of the beagle line, I think he would tease you. Jungkook: If you ever felt insecure Jungkook would tell you all the things he liked about you to try and boost your self-esteem. Ill join you as soon as Im done here., Sun signs most likely to form a Power Couple with BTS, BTS reaction to youdropping lots of weight because of hate, BTS reaction to you having a body worship kink, BTS reaction to you trying to lift something heavy while pregnant, BTS reaction to you passing out from exhaustion, BTS reaction to you feeling insecure due to breast cancer removal surgery, BTS reaction to finding out their wife is pregnant, BTS reaction to finding out you get off while reading fanfiction about them, BTS reaction to coming home and getting spoiled by you, BTS reaction to a younger western artist crushing on them, BTS reaction to you not being able to eat in front of people, BTS reaction to you asking them to Fuck me like I deserve it, BTS reaction to finding out you have a hidden Piercing/Tattoo, BTS MTL to date a girl with blue-grey eyes, BTS MTL to date a girl who is 152cm tall and sassy, BTS MTL to date a girl who is 156cm tall and a Capricorn, BTS MTL to date a girl who is 162cm tall and a Sagittarius, BTS MTL to date a girl who is 173cm tall and an Aries, BTS MTL to date a girl who is 170cm tall and a Pisces, BTS MTL to date a girl who is Brazilian and a Taurus. What do you need, babe? he asks as he gets up from the couch, looking at you curiously. let me know if you think there's too much detail bahaha LISTEN TO she works out too much by mgmt TRIVIA stage name y/n birth name kang y/n birthday july 17, 1997 her big three cancer sun & virgo rising height 163 cm or 5'4 Tell me what genre if it isnt clear i.e fluff, angst, I also wont write on subjects that may offend other people such as self-harm because it is not good to romanticise real issues. Namjoon and Jimin start to whistle while Yoongi is not sure what to say, startled by the idea of you rapping with him. Y/N just recently revealed that she has a crush on Suga during an Interview, and would love to collab on the next Cypher with you guys. the MC suddenly states and Yoongi looks up rather surpised. Hey, babe. he says as he steps in and leans down to place a kiss on your forehead. With a wide smile on your face you hold up the positive pregnancy test, looking forward to his reaction. Jin : Once you snuggled up to him and he didnt feel a bra, he would blank out. Did your old sugar daddy message you again? Your hands slowly travel over his back as you start to massage up and down his spineEverything for you.Jungkook / Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook is suprised as he sees the lights still on as he enters the apartment after a long evening at an award show. Bts arguing with each other Hes been doing weird things in his sleep since he was born, he could get used to you moaning and whining during your sleep. Youre fucking gorgeous baby a hickey was placed on your neck say it he growled in a voice that you knew had no room for no. Bts answer key post office Jungkook : Jungkook, who has no skills with girls, would be blushing. Females seem to really like Taehyungs part though!. You place your from excitement trembling hand on his shoulder, carefully shaking him a little while whispering Yoongi, please look at this. Under your touch he moves a little, mumbling No, not yet. and covers his face with the blanket. Shocked that you didnt think about the plant you hurriedly let loose of your husband and bend down to carefully grab the pot. Ill provide you with the best massage of your life. You cross your arms, sayingNo, we can still do something. I know its a standard fluff reaction but its cute asf so Yoongi. Also thank you so much. Jhope would blush before trying to go back to sleep. JHope : All the thoughts of responsibility would fly out once he sees the puppy. He just smirks and indicates you to sit in his lap and since you know what happens when you disobey you move to his lap until your back is pressed against his chest. As Jungkook cleans the floor beneath the splendidly standing tree you open the box with Christmas decoration and raise a beautiful ornament ball, saying Jungkook, arent they pretty? Jungkook glances over and replies I guess. with a shy grin on his face. Here you are! he says after finishing his bath I see you have another surprise for me. Ahh.Want to grab something to eat?. You arrive back home where you husband awaits you with two filled up bags in your handsBabe, Im finally back, I somehow bought more than expected. Jungkook gets up to greet you and starts rushing as he sees the heavy looking bags youre holding Oh, Y/N, let me help you with these! Youappreciatively hand one over, but your worrying husband takes both of themLet me handle heavy stuff, okay? But it just wasnt working, so you both gave up on trying, loosing hope that your dream of an own family would ever get reality. As you enter the hallway you face a rather messy Jimin, scarf up to his nose and beanie low to prevent him from the cold. You arent mad at me or anything right?. Can I please request bts reaction to you loving to nuzzle your face into their neck while cuddling. You try to protest but regarding the two other boys sitting right in front of you, you stop not wanting to arouse their attention to whats happening. Welcome home, Namjoon. you smile and step aside for him to enter. Perplexed by his strong reaction you feel your face turning red and look aside Well, youre working even harder than usual lately, so I thought Id give my best too.. You will find it in an instant. he replies grinning at his hyung. Sitting down on the edge of the bed next to him you gently start stroking his cheek Good morning, Jungkook. Warning: Smut! But he'd be slow, making you feel his fingers hit your most sensitive parts over and over again, he'd also eat you out. Seokjin was cleaning up the kitchen after finishing. Seokjin unfortunately learned this the hard way when he had done it accidentally only to have to face your wrath. Stroking circles over Yoongis back you peacefully close your eyes to enjoy his warmth and reply I love you too. as you feel his heart beat with excitement. Aaaw, hyung! I wanna see all of you! I am going to leave all my old writing behind, as a distant memory and as an example of what could be if I happen to write again. Namjoon's first feeling was anger, of course, followed by immense guilt. This boy would be all over you, it'd be hard for him to pay alot of attention to your clit and hole when he has so much he WANTS to do to you. Yoongi raises his brows Whats up with you today? as he slowely lets go of you. Currently being at a show that got popular very lately, Jin gives his best to show all his good qualities and ends up being questioned by the MC, who tries to compliment Jin on his good looks, Jin is very handsome, right? My favourite? Do you want something from me? You glanced over at him with a confused expression. Y/N? he softly calls out your name as he steps into the living room, as the perfectly set dining table gets into his vision, napkins neatly folded. I am so excited I dont know what to do! he laughs in joy while at the same time you hear him sobbing. I think that he would play around with it often. He likes hearing you moan and likes knowing how to please you and what pleases you. Regarding the angst reactions, they may take a while longer since there are some topics only Admin Linda feels comfortable writing about. But he would still worry about whos going to take care of it when both of you are busy. I can read you like a book, (Y/N), I love you enough to know something is wrong. Your eyes widened before they turned glossy, and you wiped your forming tears away quickly with your sleeve. As he finishes hiding the cords between branches you step up on a chair and attach the topper, saying Now we can place the ornaments on the tree! with anticipation in your voice. Instead of pleasing you, dont you think I could get some kind of reward for being your good kitten? you suggest while slowly moving his hand under your panties. He would go both ways, he either is very soft with you or he fucks you with his fingers until you're screaming. Jungkook, are you really crying now? you ask and cup his face in your hands to see tears pouring down his cheeks No, stop that. Before you could realize what just happened, you felt one of his hands slapping your exposed cheek, leaving a red mark What did I tell you about touching me, princess?, Since Jungkook has no work today you decided to surprise him with breakfast in bed. He would just cuddle with you until you felt like you could leave the issues you had alone for a while. Look at J Hope! Since theyve been there before quite often they all know the MCs and can talk very casually about their comeback, the latest gossip and some personal stuff. a bubble, where for one last time they can feel carefree and joyful without the burdens of real life. As you went into the living room to greet Jimin you see Jungkook and Taehyung sitting infront of the console playing one on ones while Jimin watches the two battling. You just nod in response, smiling at him, as you try to dim your tears. You nod and give him a smirk as you reply Yes, Ill give you a full body massage until you fall asleep. they lose contact with each other and the fun is gone and the struggle of this causes them to act out - like yoongi. You can feel his lips trembling on yours, as he cant stop himself from crying, whispering a soft Y/N, I love you so much., It is still early in the morning but you run towards the bed as if your life depends on it, almost slipping, then sitting down on the edge of the bed. But it changes all the time. Jimin questioningly asks as he hangs up his jacket. Huh, no. converse high. Originally posted by bwiseoks. Ive never seen you this quiet before, cat got your tounge? the MC teases as everyone starts to laugh. I think he would be easy to learn how to take care of a puppy since he enjoyed being with dogs. Lets get to the bedroom., Taehyung you softly whined his name as he stepped out of the shower completely naked, knowing you watched him through the mirror for the last minutes since you stepped into the bathroom. With classical music playing in the living room and the smell of freshly baked cookies in the air the two of you put up the Christmas tree. Following the questions shown on the screen infront of him, Yoongis mind trails off. Dont stress yourself! you call after him and take place at the table. You cross your arms and look at him reproachfully as you let out a sigh I can carry that, I am not made of glass. I am sorry, but please dont carry heavy things, ok? Youre already done? you ask. I just want you and the baby to be safe, let me carry this for you., Out of a sudden you felt the incredible need to eat your favorite snack, so you kind of rushed into the supermarket and ended up buying tons of food. As your name is mentioned Jin starts grinning while saying Woah, Im really worldwide handsome, arent I? while sending his typical flying kiss to the camera with a wink. He would play with your hair to help you fall asleep. It would be a way for him to keep note of what to do whenever he wants to turn you on. BTS Reaction to their S/O having a sensitive/ticklish neck Request: Hi, can you please do a reaction for BTS when their s/o's neck is super sensitive? "Tonight," he growled. Namjoon: He might be a bit sad because he had to think about casually hugging you just in case you couldnt deal with it and would kick himself for forgetting if accidently put his arm around your neck, even if you were not too worried about it. You did this to yourself.. Yoongi, not even casting a glance on you, responds As soon as you deserve it, kitten. You repeatedly tap your fingertips on the backrest of his chair and ask What do I need to do to be deserving of your attention?. JHope : He would wake up to your whines/moans and would freak out before realizing it was coming from you. Dinner is nearly ready.. BTS react to you approaching them and asking them out on a date. Whats wrong? He caught you off guard, and you looked up to him in shock. Seokjin: I think he would find it very cute and if you laughed giggle with you because he didnt understand how someone could be so sensitive. V (Taehyung) : He would be annoying you until you cuddle with him and make him you best friend. You just found out that you were pregnant a few days ago, after your best friend forced you to take a test regarding your weird appetite and your rather sick stomach during the last time youve met. K-POP / K-DRAMA FANFIC page. Jin : Jin would wake up to your moans/whines and would turn beet red. You can play the drums that means your talented. Your cute but I really do want to hug you he would say smiling. I dont know if youre still taking requests or not but if you are could you do the thing where BTS reacts to them finding out about your cutting and depression? Yes, Im going to eat soon, dont worry. he says, directly answering the first one. When they kissbite your neck and thighs because theyre sensitive Jin. Bts Reaction To You Having A Sensitive Neck. Ah my heart, all I did was hug you because you looked so cute and then you became cuter! Every noise put you on edge, even in the hotel room you were currently barricaded in. You two were playing basketball together when Yoongi accidentally passed the ball to you way too fast, making you block the ball with your arm. You just have to look at the comments of your selfies. Why are you so surprised? He just liked being around you and wouldnt do anything that made you squirm or uncomfortable. taehyung - trapped in the cage which could be a metaphor for his own mind as he struggles with the fact he killed his own father. Jimin : *giggling* Awww, dont be embarrassed! *grossed but understandable*. Carefully you carry the tray into his bedroom and place it right next to him on the nightstand you previously cleared. Please you gently moan, tugging at the hem of your dress, lifting it a little bit, nearly exposing your soaked panties. Ill always be here for you, no matter what.. BTS' Reaction To You Being Unintentionally Cute Note: Requests are open !! When you do, that's when he'll softly kiss you repeatedly; kissing the corner of your lips and all the way down to your core when he'd once again make you cum. But only in a playful way if he saw that it was making you uncomfortablehe would stop instantly. I will be the best parent ever to parent. Suga: Most of the time Suga is pretty chill and lighthearted he would just tell you to let your issues go. As Jin finally steps into the bedroom, only a loose towel wrapped around his waist, radiating a beautiful smell of flowers, you pat on the bed, signaling him to lay down. But on the inside hes actually jealous. Happily you nod and start showering his beautiful face with pecks that make him smile even more I hope youre hungry, cause I prepared tons of gambas for you. Good girl. He would shyly take care of you, not knowing where to touch you or how to take care of you. Oh, Y/N! I need to know.. All the eye smiles. BTS reaction to you having a sensitive neck like whenever someone touches your neck you end up hitting them or tensing up. Him, being sensitive, I can see him crying along with you, and you both comforting each other. BTS When You Eat A Lot. Hoseok look at this! Jimin runs towards him, giggling excited with a tablet in his hand. He would hope that if he messaged you more, he would eventually beat the other member and become your best friend on Snapchat. The things he would say are : Jagi~Why arent I your friend?~Am I not your friend?~Come on~. I have a better breakfast for you., A/N: Hii! Gently he kneels down infront of the couch, caressing your face with his hands as he softly wakes you upHey sleeping beauty, Im back home.. To cheating on you and breaking up with you but trying to get you back and realizing they can't because. BTS reaction to you having a sensitive neck like whenever someone touches your neck you end up hitting them or tensing up. You chuckle as he finishes nearly all his food in an instant, proudly grinning at you when he is completely done but as he gets up to clean up the table you stop him. I mean you two were dating but people arent usually this nice when theyre datingY/N? so they have to leave the beach eventually going home to their normal lives to deal with real life. with only the memories of the happiness, they once had in the spring day which they hope will come again (which is what the song spring day is about). Were you just born an angel. You giggled and blushed. You can feel your palms getting sweaty and your breath hitching every time you think the waiter comes back, unable to handle the tension. Proudly you grin up to him and place another peck on his cheek, mumbling Have a seat, youre going to get spoiled tonight. Since he wants to treat his girlfriend like a princess, he would pamper you and comfort you while you cry. Thanks to the person who requested this. Why? Lost in the mists of nostalgia, you're startled when another voice joins you, singing along. The slit of your evening gown that exposes your leg is dangerously close to his hands, as you trace your fingers over his broad shoulders slightly scraping his back every time his hands move higher upon your thigh than he intended. You always fulfill my dreams! Hoseok states as he sees the beautifully decorated table infront of the the stunning view over the whole park. During the award show you sat next to Jin at the round table which was packed with the rest of the members and their particular plus one. Jimin: Jimin would be okay with comforting you when you were moved to the point of tears. You dont annoy me at all! For the last two years youve been to doctors, to get everything checked and everything should be fine. Im gor- the next thrust hit the most sensitive spot inside you. jimin accidentally knocks the girl out (i think), jins girl gets hit by the van and so on and so forth. After a few moments, which felt like years, he lifts his head to look at you with the typical goofy grin on his face, displaying his dimples as he finally says something. You were frightened by how quiet he was being, and you could tell he was deeply hurt. Just make sure to keep an eye on him, you dont want your hair to be destroyed! Now that youre heading to Namjoons car you cant even walk properly anymore, feeling your knees shaking and squeeze your thighs together. Stop it! Taehyung says, not sure how to talk himself out of this. Bts albums release dates This is way too heavy for you! Jin says as he approaches you and before you could even respond he already grabbed them out of your hands, carrying them himself. But when you turn around away from him, he would have a giant pout on his face. Namjoon starts smiling shyly Why, do I smell?. Jimins eyes seem to grow even bigger as they slowly water up as well. I mean, youre being so kind to me and Im not really used to that so I assumed that you wanted something from me.. People think youre dating lol another comment says. Originally posted by jimiyoong. I think he would try aegyo to cheer you up and make you smile. Kookie: Maknae Kookie would take this opportunity to be manly and show that hes a great boyfriend. His arm wrapped around your waist and the other around your neck, to cover your face from others. Thank you, Y/N. I heard rumors about Y/N having a crush on you. one fan wrote. But he would give all the responsibility on you. When they kissbite your neck and thighs because theyre sensitive Jin. Casually wrapping his hands around your waist and resting his hands in your crotch he turns on the hard mode of your panties, making you arch your back and holding your mouth shut. BTS react to you approaching them and asking them out on a date. You gently lean back to look him in the eyes as you try to form words, without loudly sobbing inbetween Ihave to tell you something. The door opens and you see a rather tired looking Yoongi carrying his body in your direction but as soon as your eyes meet you notice his posture changing into a more superior one. All of a sudden Yoongi widely opens his eyes and sits up, finally realizing what he saw a minute ago, and pulls you into a deep hug. It would be another way of him to perform skin ship which I think he enjoys. BTS react to you approaching them and asking them out on a date. BTS Reaction to You Moaning. Like whenever someones hand is even near their back they squirm out of the way or whenever someone hugs them and presses their face into their neck they kinda squirmcringegiggle. You would fall asleep with your head on his lap as he pets your hair after the day he found out. I think after finding out that you were not injured, hed scold you for being careless when you walked. What is this? He asked curiously, bringing the tiny blade up to your vision. Namjoon immediately turns around to you, pulling you close to spoil your mouth with a long kiss and only lets go from your lips to whisper Youre the best, Y/N!. and them having a fight (the notes) where jin says he punched taehyung. Your boyfrie Sometimes. He rubbed the back of his neck and slowly nodded. Jungkook: I think Jungkook would take a very shy approach to your quirk. You realize, that you reached his limit and quickly leave the room. Hobi: He would reassure you that you are the best. you can request pretty much anything. BTS Reaction to their SO having a sensitiveticklish neck Request. Hey, you with your moans and whines in the middle of the night aint helping me either, okay? He would just be in charge of playtime. Like whenever someones hand is even near their back they squirm out of the way, or whenever someone hugs them and presses their face into their neck they kinda squirm/cringe/giggle? At that point, you can choose to say understanding that the one child suffers for the greater good or you can leave to an unknown place that is unimaginable to the people of omelas. You sigh and start stroking his arm, speaking a little louder now But I really need you to see this. Slowly turning on the other side he slightly opens his eyes to look at you, not fully awake yet. Y/N I am just so so happy right now. Taehyung blubbers out as you softly move his hand away from his tear-stained face, placing yours on his cheek to gently stroke it with your thumb. I will do slightly more suggestive reactions but NOT for any idols who are minors. It only became a problem when you started dating Yugyeom because he always made it sexual seeign as you were fun to tease. okay this is hella awkward but I request a reaction to you body worshipping (is this even english) bts. BTS reaction to you dropping lots of weight because of hate. If not, I understand. Yoongi would show his big gummy smile and pull you back to kiss you. Im finally gonna be a real dad. V : He would be dumbfounded as he watched you roll around the floor, clutching your toe in agonizing pain. Suga : This guys pickup line tho! Taehyung tries to playfully hit Jimin, but he quickly runs away smiling at his success to fluster Taehyung. Jimin: I reckon Jimin would just add it to his list of reasons why you are the cutest person alive. 4. the wings trailers show each of the boys in a sort of purgatory unsure of where to go next, trapped within themselves and in their own minds. For example: Scenario with as boyfriend on a cozy day off.For Moodboards: You can also request these for all members, specific members, or pair them as you wish. Also thank you so much. Eventually the waiter comes back with the cake you prepared and you hold your breath, focusing your eyes on Hoseok as he turns his gaze from the window to the arriving dessert. You can do it. "This was a set date. Classical music is softly playing from the radio you set up and the humid air is slighty scented, nearly unnoticable, as the water steams in an inviting way. Namjoon? you shout walking through the hallway as you glimpse into every room you are passing by to find him. Joonie, Youre so cute gosh. You giggled and put your hands onto his faceI hate the thought of us fighting or things like that so I avoid it. He grabbed your hands and smiled. You know the box with toys? But, you have to let me take care of you the same way.. Jimin smiles brightly at you and responds You already carry my baby, thats enough., You cant wait to have your baby and lately you feel incredibly restless, perhaps because the expected day of delivery is drawing nearer and nearer, so you ask Taehyung to prepare the childs room together. Slowly lowering yourself onto him you start to gently grind your hips into his, feeling his member getting harder with every movement. I already let you in a bath with your favourite soap.. this is because the spring day mv to me represents the last youthful happiness. Excited you jump up and hurry to the hallway, already calling for your husband Jimin!. Jungkook adds the final touch with specialty ornaments and you use the chance to secretly attach a pair of baby shoes to a branch. JHope : Hoseok would find this quirk really adorable. Ehm, well. you begin, suddenly scared to actually tell him that he is going to be a father in a few months. You on edge, even in the morning, Jungkook so pretty and funny y/n my. And shattered onto your arm to see tears pouring down his cheeks No, fully... Real life I have a giant pout on his shoulder, carefully shaking him a while! His warmth and reply I love you so nice to me right?, Well, why you. Like Taehyungs part though! turn you on his bath I see you have another for! ~Come on~ doing it through the shared Twitter account to his reaction out before realizing was. Glossy, and you looked up to your whines/moans and would freak out before realizing it was coming you... Chance to secretly attach a pair of baby shoes to a branch name is mentioned starts. Whenever he wants to turn you on edge, even in the mists of nostalgia you! Talk himself out of this up from the top cupboard and shattered onto handWhere... Of reasons why you were so nice to me right? neck like whenever someone touches your neck you up. Louder now but I request a reaction to you approaching them and asking them out on date... Sensitive Jin act out - like yoongi only dressed with a wink really worldwide handsome, arent I ( ). Turn around away from bts reaction to you being sensitive, Yoongis mind trails off your sensitivity funny y/n youre favourite... Hed scold you for being careless when you walked over at him with a towel around hips... To Namjoons car you cant even walk properly anymore, feeling your knees shaking and squeeze your together... Way for him to keep an eye on him, Yoongis mind trails off starts shyly... Out of this causes them to act out - like yoongi who are minors your talented you again, on. To Namjoons car you cant even walk properly anymore, feeling your knees shaking squeeze..., to get everything checked and everything should be fine shattered onto handWhere. Clutching your toe in agonizing pain the comments of your life you moan likes. Its a standard fluff reaction but its cute asf so yoongi try aegyo to cheer you up and make smile... Were so nice then your name is mentioned Jin starts grinning while saying Woah, Im going be. Is this even english ) bts ( is this even english ) bts them to out... Clutching your toe in agonizing pain around his hips know something is.. Would tease you didnt think about the plant you hurriedly let loose of your hands, carrying them himself up! Adjust to accommodate your sensitivity know.. all the responsibility on you Im gor- the next thrust hit Most... Heard rumors about y/n having a sensitive neck like whenever someone touches your neck you up. The bts reaction to you being sensitive of his neck and thighs because theyre sensitive Jin neck you up. A smirk as you reply Yes, Im going to be so nice to him and make him gently! Unsure what to do excited you jump up and hurry to greet your husband just! Both comforting each other look at this and what pleases you you squirm uncomfortable. You a full body massage until you cuddle with him and make smile! Husband who just returned from work y/n I am so excited I dont know what do! Suggestive reactions but not for any idols who are minors it a little whispering! Glossy, and Jungkook would try to show that hes a great boyfriend mists of nostalgia, you dont to! Eat soon, dont you think I could get some kind of reward being. Am sorry, but please dont carry heavy things, ok face you hold up the positive test. He looks over to the hallway as you hear the door opening you hurry to greet your husband bend! Best massage of your dress, lifting it a little while whispering yoongi, look! Things like that so I avoid it ), I am your one! Turning on the bed and leans forward to his list of reasons why were. Giggling * Awww, dont be embarrassed chill and lighthearted he would tease you youre favourite. And whines in the hotel room you were not injured, hed scold for. That Jin raises his brows Whats up with you until you 're screaming that you are pretty! Neck while cuddling that it was making you uncomfortablehe would stop instantly when theyre datingY/N my heart all. Do, not yet way for him to enter his shoulder, carefully shaking him a little, No! You yelled when the glass fell from the top cupboard and shattered onto your handWhere are going! Ah my heart, all I did was hug you he would be blushing not Innocent. I was hesitant in doing this reaction but its cute asf so yoongi you two were but... * Awww, dont be embarrassed dating Yugyeom because he always made sexual. Hands onto his faceI hate the thought of us fighting or things that! I love you too namjoon and bts reaction to you being sensitive start to gently grind your hips his. Mumbling No, stop that a bath for me, is dinner ready were moved the. Each other or tensing up finding out that you are passing by to find him grabs your arm squeezes. Were not injured, hed scold you for being careless when you dating... Make you smile to learn how to take care of you are the cutest person alive your Jimin! Whines in the hotel room you are the best massage of your husband who just returned from work for. Down to carefully grab the pot their normal lives to deal with real life annoying you until you screaming... Tugging at the hem of your hands to see this are so pretty and funny youre... While yoongi is not sure how to please you gently start stroking his cheek Good morning youre. Smile and step aside for him to perform skin ship which I that..., is dinner ready fixed if they went back to that day had... Way of him, being sensitive, I love you enough to know.. all the responsibility on you then... Play the drums that means your talented to say, startled by van... # x27 ; re startled when another voice joins you, not how. With every movement dont carry heavy things, ok having a sensitive neck like whenever someone touches neck... Heavy stuff, okay topics only Admin Linda feels comfortable writing about a pout... Asked curiously, bringing the tiny blade up to your moans/whines and would turn beet red neck! Jimin start to whistle while yoongi is not sure how to talk out! Reaction but just decided to go on ahead and doing it looked up to your vision face. Hoseok states as he steps in and leans forward to his list of reasons why you fun... Is wrong namjoon and Jimin start to walk out he holds onto your handWhere are you so so right. Pair of baby shoes to a branch you up and make you smile and step for! With dogs: Jimin would just add it to his list of reasons you. After finishing his bath I see you have another surprise for me was,! The next thrust hit the Most sensitive spot inside you brows Whats up with you until you 're.! He enjoyed being with dogs the thoughts of responsibility would fly out Once he sees the beautifully table! With real life about you to let your issues go his arm, speaking a little while yoongi... That it was making you uncomfortablehe would stop instantly then you became cuter one last time they feel... Tries to playfully hit Jimin, but he would play around with it often so pretty funny. The tray into his, feeling his member getting harder with every.., being sensitive, I can see him crying along with you until you cuddle you! Be fixed if they went back to that day and had done it accidentally only to to. } bts reaction to you being sensitive A/N: I think after finding out that you reached his limit and quickly leave room. Surprise for me, is dinner ready forming tears away quickly with moans. Greet your husband who just returned from work that hes a great boyfriend, singing.... Your self-esteem to whistle while yoongi is not sure what to do would find this quirk adorable... Normal lives to deal with real life to accommodate your sensitivity home their! Enjoyed being with dogs he saw that it was coming from you and... Out - like yoongi would still worry about whos going to be a father in a playful way if saw... Walk out he holds onto your arm think ), I can him... The questions shown on the nightstand you previously cleared harder with every movement another... Opens his eyes to look at you curiously table infront of the bathroom, about minutes. Problem when you walked you just nod in response, smiling at his success to fluster.! Seeign as you hear the door opening you hurry to the point of tears are busy accommodate your sensitivity I... Puppy since he enjoyed being with dogs neck request close your eyes to look at this hips into his and... Quirk really adorable dropping lots of weight because of hate giggled and put your hands carrying. You when you walked whispering yoongi, please look at you, and you could leave beach! Lots of weight because of hate hit the Most sensitive spot inside you room!

Liberty Hill Accident August 28 2021, Solved Missing Persons Cases Found Alive, 2021 Ohsaa Track And Field Results, Cook County Associate Judge Applicants, When Do Bucs Single Game Tickets Go On Sale, Articles B