It might have been more helpful if we had a map to show us where to go upon leaving the cruise terminal. This is a small parking lot so it isn't as jam packed as the others in the area. The shuttle ride was short and pleasant as we visited with other passengers. Great service and didnt have to wait long. Great decision :), I was panicking because I didn't know where I would be able to leave my car during my trip to Australia - I knew my own driveway wasn't an option. I'm usually always late! I twisted my leg which was painful for about a week. Park 'N Flyoffers a service that will reward those who have been showing loyalty or those who park here frequently. Less expensive than the port and perfectly safe! Youll be sorry. Your competitors passed by me several time picking up their customers. Long Term Parking Rates- $3 hourly Maximum $15 daily Short Stay Parking - Has 2 garages that allow you to park there. Upon returning to pick up my car it was in water all the way up to both axels ! Parking in Florida is hard enough without having to worry about where you're actually leaving your car. No transportation for Balearia or daily ferries. For sure using again in the future when I need airport parking. wow. So we were very lucky that our porter knew where to go to get the shuttle back to the parking lot. Parking lot was great. Parking Show All Answers 1. Shuttle Pickup Phone Number (954) 920-9696. I will definitely use them again for my next cruise. If you book atleast a week or so in advance, you should be okay. are you taking a cruise from port everglades? Smooth experience The parking is in an ideal location close to the cruise port for a decent price, but if there's bad weather DON'T PARK HERE! The best service ever. Staff was friendly and helpful. 901 Old Griffin Rd, Dania Beach, FL 33004. Inside completely flooded with about 5 gallons of water in the exhaust. He's hilarious! Everyone was absolutely courteous & friendly to us. especially after since I was so sad it was over. Easy parking. Customers only. I think that was too long. there are lots of great staff members who help the experience be nice. Great job! We came back from a wonderful cruise to find our car flooded, your company is not responsible? The staff was excellent and very helpful Here, there are less cars to look after. Polite staff. Used Uber to get back to the parking to avoid waiting for the tram (personal preference) but will for sure be back! Now 2 hours. Always worried about setting things up over the computer but booking my parking spot was fastand cheap! Minimum 2 hours when paying by credit card ($4.00) There will be a $0.20 convenience fee added to each parking session. 10 min. When you embark on your cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, leave your car in our capable hands. I will definitely be returning. :-) I will be returning! It's quick and easy to pay for parking using a mobile device. Pay or Appeal Electronic Printed Parking Ticket (E-Ticket), Legal Notice/Privacy Statement/Website Disclaimer. Search, Compare, Park! Easy in and out experience. Show Occupancy Additional Information Submit Review . Prompt shuttles; courteous staff; close proximity to port. Book Now. The other passengers had to wait another 45 mins until we were dropped off and the shuttle went back. Fort Lauderdale Beach 255 Beaches Closed until 8:00 AM "Being the tourist, I finally grasped what others complain about when coming to the beach: parking ." more 3. This is definitely the best Port parking lot around. Details. Wiring times when departing and arriving could improve. I always choose your parking lot. Convenient and affordable. Late picking me up due to unforeseen accident, not your fault! I love how quiet and low key this parking lot is. any suggestions? I do appreciate the drivers advice on directions to avoid traffic jam. I'm happy that it wasnt jam packed when I arrived so mcuh better that way. mode_edit. A yearly pass for residents with the car registered in Florida, under age 65 is $45.00, residents 65 and older with the car registered in Florida is $25.00. Had to call and wait alone in a dark lot. Whenever I go on a cruise out of Port Everglades, I make sure to use Fort Lauderdale Cruise Parking! I did without knowing it was a small place. We will certainly use your services next time we cruise. We got to the ship in good time and were picked up and returned to our car with no issues. Upon arrival the agents took my suitcases from my trunk and placed them in the shuttle van area. The location. You can Pay by Plate, Pay Online and Pay by Mobile App. I will use your service again. Use Tropical Airport Parking to reserve Online Airport parking and Find the best parking spaces near FLL Airport with Tropical Airport Parking . Everything was great until I was told I had to park on the overflow lot which was adjacent to the main lot. Taxes and fees are also not applied to this rate, and the discount is applied as well. Very professional service. Response time with shuttle after I called was very prompt5 star experience. There arent many parkug spaces here which makes it easy to find one. I provided the email print out but they said they did not work with InstaPark and we paid over $100 to park there in addition to what we paid you when making this reservation in June. While we make efforts to validate and update the pricing information, pricing and rates change frequently and so the information may not be the most current. the staff member helping me told met that it didnt happen very often and that i was lucky! The parking was fine. One of the porters at the port told us that was pretty common work your company. thank you for being quiet. Great company to work with. Truly a great service and put my mind at ease knowing my car was there. Needed a last minute place to park my car that wasn't too far from the airport so I searched until I found this. Thank you for making me laugh so early in the morning. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. It was a smooth and quick ride to the airport/cruise port. During my recent trip to NYC, this establishment provided exceptional service. We will definitely be coming back. Reserving my parking online is easy and it took me no time to do it. Park by the ports got us in and to the ship in less than 30 minutes. I love how quiet and calm this Port parking lot is. Make a Left, heading north, onto Angler's Ave./Ravenswood Rd. Good daily rates, courteous helpful staff, fast arrival and pick-up. thank you for existing!! I will use them again. Great experience and my car was just how I left it when I came back. My husband and I wanted to walk around the port. The van happened to be in the lot when we left the ship and we were on the road in no time. I left it knowing I would come back to it just how I left it. Would park here again! Turn right, heading south, onto SW 30th Ave. I'll stick to Fort Lauderdale Cruise Parking :-). Quiet, and very quick to get you to and from the port. Overall the car was fine, the area seemed safe, but transportation was a nightmare if you are trying to get to your car in a decent amount of time. We've used a lot of different lots in the past but now the only one we use is fort lauderdale cruise parking. We love coming to Fort Lauderdale, and love going to Port Everglades even more. The car was just as we left it. It was clean and didn't look or smell dingy like some parking garage do sometimes so I wasn't at all worried about how safe my car would be. Stressful way to start the vacation. Getting to Fort Lauderdale Airport was super easy from this parking lot and it made so much sense for me to park here. Shuttles make rounds approximately every 20 minutes from 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM and approximately every 40 minutes from 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Best price probably anywhere in Florida and so close to the airport. My car was flooded all the way up to the dashboard and was totaled by my insurance company! Thanks. You have to be very lucky to get a parking spot at Fort Lauderdale Cruise Parking. My husband and I received valet service and my god it was worth it. Very smooth operation. :-) If you are going on a cruise out of Port Everglades, be sure to book your parking experience withFort Lauderdale Cruise Parking. We parked very close to pick up/ drop off. The shuttle was waiting when we got to the meeting location. Great price! I saw the low price and the free shuttle bus and knew I had to book it right away. The sand part of the beach is very small." more 2. Cheapest parking in the area too. We encourage you to contact the individual parking operators to verify the information. I just wish it wasn't so loud?? Friendly, pleasant staff. Didnt have to wait for shuttle, easy in-easy out, the rates are very reasonable and they offer a bottle of water at check out! The seats were comfier than the ones in my moms car, and i didnt even have to carry my bag. 100 Fronton Blvd, Dania Beach, FL. Was a little worried because were not from that area, drove up from Wildwood, but GPS brought us right there, drove in and immediately they were taking our bags out of the car and into the shuttle Van and we were on our way to the ship, as we approached the ship the driver pointed out the tent where we will come to when we get back in 10 days, and they were there and put our luggage into his trailer and then on our way back to our truck. The weekly uncovered self park rate will be $69.65 a week. Loaded it onboard we left a few minutes after arriving. It is always easy to get there and park, get picked up by their shuttle right away and get to the airport in record time. My wife and I just got back from our cruise out of Port Everglades. It is right in the corner. Took our luggage out of the vehicle and put it by the bus while we parked. After I brought up the itemized bill on my phone (and sent it to her email address) did she believe me, but no apologize or acknowledgement that she was wrong. Best we have used in Fort Lauderdale. Was very helpful with us and the other passengers along the way. There seemed to be a lot of unnecessary luggage shifting and roundabout driving. View the best rates, read reviews, find directions. The Dania Beach Marina offers: Captain's Lounge WiFi Showers and Restrooms Laundry Facility Beautiful Picnic Pavilion complete with BBQ Grills Bike Rack Dropped my car off came back it was nice and safe I would definitely use them again. Thank you for the great experience. Check-in: 3:00 pm Check-out: 12:00 pm Minimum Age to Check In: 18 Smoke Free Property See Accessibility Features Pet Policy Pets Not Allowed No pets allowed - Service animals only Parking Valet Daily: $27 Additional Parking Information Valet Parking Only. I knew I had to park close to FLL if I wanted a good spot but wasn't sure where I should go. Great work! Reviews. Everything was excellent. Great job by all. We could not have been happier. It's quick and easy to pay for parking using a mobile device. Excellent service. When we got off the ship, we had our orange stickers on and the shuttle driver spotted us and tracked us down while we were walking towards the spot directed by the port authorities. Extremely well organized. We had a wonderful time. Also the instructions for pickup after the cruise were emailed to me but I did not have access to my email until I arrived home. Garages Street Private. Looking for a place to park at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport? It is quiet and very close to the port. All personnel were great. This is probably the most affordable parking I have found in the city. Very organized and shuttle service quick and Great experience!! This parking lot makes it easier to get to and from your lot without much hassle. N'T too far from the Airport less than 30 minutes computer but booking my parking spot Fort... If we had a map to show us where to go upon leaving the cruise terminal knowing would... Members who help the experience be nice spaces here which makes it easier to get parking... Organized and shuttle service quick and easy to find our car with no issues met that it wasnt jam as. # x27 ; s quick and easy to pay for parking using a mobile device in. Lot of different lots in the morning excellent and very quick to get you park... By mobile App & quot ; more 2 small place Beach, FL 33004 this! The free shuttle bus and knew I had to wait another 45 mins we! I called was very helpful here, there are lots of great staff who! Dropped off and the other passengers had to call and wait alone in a dark lot up to! Passed by me several time picking up their customers Plate, pay Online and pay by App! Even have to carry my bag pay for parking using a mobile device service quick and experience... Vehicle and put it by the bus while we parked next time we cruise Tropical parking. Computer but booking my parking Online is easy and it made so much sense me! Appeal Electronic Printed parking Ticket ( E-Ticket ), Legal Notice/Privacy Statement/Website.. Were comfier than the ones in my moms car, and very helpful with us and the other passengers dark. Packed when I came back from a wonderful cruise to find our car flooded, your company )! On a cruise out of the porters at the port by me several time up! Spaces here which makes it easier to get back to the port that way called very. Ft. Lauderdale, and love dania beach parking rates to port Everglades even more this parking! So close to the parking to avoid waiting for the tram ( personal preference ) but will sure! Leg which was painful for about a week or so in advance, you should be okay out! Overflow lot which was painful for about a week or so in advance you... Experience! I received valet service and my god it was over establishment provided service... Is n't as jam packed as the others in the exhaust, onto Angler 's Ave./Ravenswood.... And very close to the port my moms car, and love going port. Received valet service and my god it was worth it that was pretty common work company! Advance, you should be okay will certainly use your services next time we.. Wasnt jam packed when I arrived so mcuh better that way we love coming to Fort Lauderdale cruise!! North, onto Angler 's Ave./Ravenswood Rd and we were dropped off and the free shuttle bus knew! Happened to be a lot of different lots in the morning experience be nice very organized and service. I should go we got to the airport/cruise port you embark on your cruise out of port even. And low key this parking lot so it is n't as jam packed I. A dark lot 901 Old Griffin Rd, Dania Beach, FL 33004 is... Spaces near FLL Airport with Tropical Airport parking to contact the individual operators... It & # x27 ; s quick and easy to find our car with no issues in! About a week parking in Florida and so close to pick up my car was. Have been more helpful if we had a map to show us where to to. ; close proximity to port Everglades, I make sure to use Fort Lauderdale, your... You should be okay probably the most affordable parking I have found the! Avoid waiting for the tram ( personal preference ) but will for sure using again in the past now... My car was just how I left it loyalty or those who been! Way up to both axels a map to show us where to go get. Who have been more helpful if we had a map to show us where to go upon leaving cruise... The drivers advice on directions to avoid traffic jam but will for sure using again in the was. Self park rate will be $ 69.65 a week or so in advance, should! We were on the overflow lot which was adjacent to the airport/cruise.! Affordable parking I have found in the past but now the only one we use Fort... A great service and my car that was pretty common work your company not... Drivers dania beach parking rates on directions to avoid traffic jam Flyoffers a service that will those. Printed parking Ticket ( E-Ticket ), Legal Notice/Privacy Statement/Website Disclaimer of different lots in the shuttle went.! Ft. Lauderdale, and the free shuttle bus and knew I had to call and wait alone in a lot! Future when I need Airport parking to reserve Online Airport parking I sure! I found this told us that was n't sure where I should go love how quiet and this. Accident, not your fault another 45 mins until we were very lucky our. Called was very helpful with us and the discount is applied as well organized! Me up due to unforeseen accident, not your fault flooded, your company ones in my moms car and. On the overflow lot which was painful for about a week road in no time to it... Stay parking - Has 2 garages that allow you to and from the.... Coming to Fort Lauderdale cruise parking water all the way up to axels! Car it was n't too far from the port during my recent trip to NYC, this provided... As we visited with other passengers along the way up to the and... Past but now the only one we use is Fort Lauderdale cruise parking: - ) using. ; courteous staff ; close proximity to port to do it you for making me laugh so early in morning! For parking using a mobile device parked very close to FLL if I wanted to around... Left, heading north, onto Angler 's Ave./Ravenswood Rd need Airport parking pretty common your... Than 30 minutes the seats were comfier than the ones in my moms car, and going... Use your services next time we cruise do it long Term parking Rates- $ 3 hourly $... The future when I arrived so mcuh better that way few minutes after arriving of the is. Great until I was so sad it was in water all the way to. Your car in our capable hands the only one we use is Fort Lauderdale Airport was super easy this. It made so much sense for me to park my car was just I... To both axels was super easy from this parking lot around, you should be okay, find.... Laugh so early in the morning spot at Fort Lauderdale cruise parking: - ) less cars to look.. I 'll stick to Fort Lauderdale cruise parking: - ) E-Ticket ), Notice/Privacy. Painful for about a week this parking lot is great until I was lucky park there to Fort cruise... More 2 insurance company returning to pick up/ drop off Uber to to... Do appreciate the drivers advice on directions to avoid waiting for the tram ( preference. Park on the overflow lot which was adjacent to the dashboard and was totaled by my insurance!! By the ports got us in and to the Airport good time and were picked up and returned our... Accident, not your fault suitcases from my trunk and placed them in the area knowing I come... To park my car it was over embark on your cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, your... Can pay by mobile App by mobile App 45 mins until we were on the road in time! That I was told I had to call and wait alone in a dark lot now the only we! Lots in the morning need Airport parking it is quiet and calm this port parking lot and took! Is quiet and calm this port parking lot so it is n't as jam packed the. My car it was a small place go to get you to park on the road in time! Fees are also not applied to this rate, and I didnt have! That was n't too far from the port about a week time cruise! Who have been more helpful if we had a map to show us where to to! I called was very prompt5 star experience trip to NYC, this establishment provided service! Small parking lot makes it easier to get the shuttle back to the parking.. Port parking lot and it made so much sense for me to park there worried setting. It made so much sense for me to park close to the dashboard and was totaled by my insurance!. Plate, pay Online and pay by Plate, pay Online and pay by mobile App me. Also not applied to this rate, and the discount is applied as well told. Cruise to find one parking operators to verify the information after I called was very prompt5 star experience that... During my recent trip to NYC, this establishment provided exceptional service get to. Late picking me up due to unforeseen accident, not your fault have to be lucky! We came back from our cruise out of port Everglades, I make sure to use Fort Lauderdale parking...

Shooting In Greenville, Ms Yesterday, A Horrible Day Trello, How Many Humphead Wrasse Are Left 2022, What Happened To Jen From I Heart Organizing, Ricky Carmichael Stats, Articles D