National Trust Membership; FREE Parking Queries, https://www.topdogdays.com/attractions/london-eye/, https://www.topdogdays.com/attraction/theme-park/alton-towers/kelloggs-2-for-1-voucher-for-merlin-attractions/, https://www.topdogdays.com/attraction/theme-park/thorpe-park/thorpe-park-fright-nights-your-queries-answered/, Sign up now to our Newsletter to catch all the best deals . You can also subscribe without commenting. S Read more , Hi Fiona, the 2 for 1 voucher is available only on promotional multi-pack cereal bars - you will be Read more , I have bought the multi packs of Kelloggs cereal but cant find the code surely I dont have to ope Read more , Hi Dawn, for a number of years Kellogg's have teamed up with Merlin Attractions to offer a 2 for 1 v Read more . I can see with the Cadbury 2 for 1 voucher the excluded dates for SEA LIFE London run from 7th- 10th April 2023 so this perhaps might be similar for the Kelloggs promotion, (although this is just surmising). Also do you provide ride access for a child with disability? To make it worse, it seems that in practice, if you dont simply want to queue the whole day, you pay an additional 25, 40 or 90 for the privilege (of these, the 25 really is a con since it is simply allowing you to use an app so you dont have to stand in the queue which clearly should be provided in ticket price anyway). Just keep hold of your original order confirmation and visit between 5 September & 21 October 2022, hope that helps, Liz. For cereal boxes, simply enter the 10 digit unique code printed inside your pack. If you add additional products, such as parking & fastrack tickets to your booking, this may mean you cannot use the print at home option. Are Kelloggs still offering it, have most packets sold out, is it likely they will release any more? To take advantage of this offer, you must book online in advance with tickets purchased at least 24 hours prior to arrival of your visit. Do you know if the Kellogs free adult vouchers can be used for Alton Towers 2 day ticket? Can I use the kelloggs vouchers at Chessington world of Adventures? Enjoy, Liz. For double deals look out for this promo code for Drayton Manor that offers you a further discount off online ticket prices! Madame Tussauds or London Dungeons, Hi Abie, if you shop at Tesco you can redeem clubcard vouchers towards entry costs at Madame Tussauds & the London Dungeon. You could check on the day at guest services to see if there is an option to extend to a second day once you are at the park but I cannot see anything online to suggest this is a possibility this year. We at Topdogdays are independent of all visitor attractions including Drayton Manor, (we simply let you know where the deals are). Hi Alex, not that I have come across although if you book online 7 or more days in advance with Drayton Manor, you can pick up savings of up to 40% off the standard gate price ticket. 3 adult 2 children how much would it cost, Hi Muhammad, there is currently a half price ticket sale running until midday Monday 7 August at Drayton Manor that maybe of interest to you? To find out more go to Drayton Manor & West Midlands Safari Combi Ticket. Riders are arranged 4 across in a single row for a . Cheers. Hi Tina, which Merlin Attraction are you looking to visit during October with the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher as restrictions on dates vary between the attractions, Liz, hi, Hi Chantelle, yes you can use the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher at Legoland Windsor on 24 June:), Can i use the 2 for 1 at alton towers waterpark plz, Hi, unfortunately 2 for 1 vouchers can only be used against Alton Towers theme park entrance and cannot be used against waterpark entrance:(. If you are struggling to locate promotional Kelloggs items that are running the 2 for 1 offer, look out for other valid 2 for 1 vouchers with more details found over on our 2 for 1 Vouchers for Merlin Attractions page. Choose a 10 Gift Card with Orders Over 120 at Ninja Kitchen, 15% Off + Free Delivery Klass Discount Code, 10% Off 2023 Getaways | Expedia Voucher Code, 20% Off Orders | Julian Charles Voucher Code, Save Extra 15% + Up to 50% Off Orders in the Sale | The Fragrance Shop Discount Code, 20% Off when You Spend 40+ | Matalan Promo Code, Save 10 on Your First 50+ Shop | Lenstore Contact Lenses Voucher Code, Save 5% on Bookings Over 3000 at SPL Villas, Up to 30% Discount in the Sale at Tiger Sheds, Free 70 Gift Card with Car Insurance Purchases at Go.Compare, 10% Off Last Chance to Buy Orders | JD Sports Discount Code, Up to 175 Off Orders Over 2000 | ScS Promo Code, Choose a 10 Gift Card with Orders Over 45 at Morphy Richards, Choose a 20 Gift Card with Orders Over 80 at SAXX Underwear, Choose a 10 Gift Card with Orders Over 130 Shark Voucher Code, Our best money-saving deals, guides and offers for 2023, The places where kids eat free The best romantic glamping holidays The ultimate guide to birthday freebies Groupon Rewards, Cheap TVs guide Echo Dot deals Nintendo Switch deals Fitbit deals AirPod deals . alison, Hi Alison, to be honest Ive not come across this scenario before so Im not sure where you stand with. Which attraction are you planning to visit on 19 June? Kelloggs has historically teamed up with Merlin Attractions each year to bring promotional 2 for 1 vouchers into stores so might be worth keeping an eye out to see if this is the case again for 2022. Why are Kelloggs even putting this on their box if you cant redeem them. Enjoy your favourite rides throughout the park, live shows & entertainment, plus so much more. Not long to go on this deal as it expires on 30 June. Weve just got to Thorpe Park 10.15am, gates open at 10am) with our vouchers, only to be told the allocation for the vouchers have been used up for the day. Worth double checking your junk folder just in case they have landed in there. Currently, it doesnt seem possible to book online a 2 day ticket for the park. If so, is it online. Hi I just bought Kellogg cereal with the adults go free I want to book Warwick castle on the 15 August but no dates are showing ?? Many thanks!! Liz. Hi Maggie, I have now received further information that may help your situationthe reason they ask for cards to be shown upon collection is as proof of identity as well as purchase and to prevent fraudulent purchases. Search We have a party if 2 kids and 3 adults for June 24th, Hi Jennifer, there are some general excluded dates with this Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher offer including 30th & 31st July 2021, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August 2021 and 25th December 2021 for all Merlin Attractions. Hi Joanne, unfortunately the Kelloggs 2 for 1 vouchers are not valid at the Alton Towers waterpark, (just the theme park), Liz. Follow our top tips to beat the queues and money saving ideas to help you get the most of a day out to Thorpe Park. Definitely worth booking in advance to guarantee entry as each voucher has differing dates that are excluded plus there are seemingly only a limited number of tickets each day at the park that can be used with 2 for 1 vouchers. For participating London attractions you will need to enter the code KelloggsGUGF (if buying one child ticket and obtaining one free adult ticket) or KelloggsMGF (if buying one adult ticket and obtaining one free adult ticket), where indicated in the online booking journey. Hi Debbie, yes Tesco Clubcard points are valid at LEGOLAND Windsor for the Brick Treat/Firework event days. Hi can you please tell me what dates in oct you not use the kelloggs free Adult ticket please. Teresa Cox. Updated in March 2023. coupons2for1.com uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our site. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); What promo codes are available for Drayton Manor this month as looking for some cheap tickets? I have entered the code to go to Chessington but it says it is not valid. is there a 2 for 1 voucher that I could buy 3 products of, so that I buy 3 full priced tickets in total and get 3 free. 2for1 adult tickets to Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington, Sea Life & more With selected 1-3 Kellogg's cereal and snack promo packs 30+ attractions Currently, promotional packs of Kellogg's cereal and snacks offer a ' Free Adult Ticket ' voucher for over 30 UK Merlin theme parks and attractions. If buying on behalf of someone else, tickets can be bought at the online discount rate from the call centre (0844 472 1960) instead of online. Previously, this included subsequent visits later on in the season but unfortunately this is now restricted to next day tickets only. What do you think? For specifics including holiday dates, you can click here. If you are struggling to locate Kelloggs/Cadbury vouchers, let me know which Merlin Attraction you are looking to visit and Ill see if there is another promotion you can use? My daughter (14) would like to celebrate her birthday at Thorpe Park with 5 of her friends (so 6 in total) With Drayton Manor vouchers you can get up and close with the animals as a zookeeper for even less, enjoy the theme park, or just have a wonderful day out: there is something for everyone at Drayton Manor. Drayton Manor (Drayton Bassett, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom) Removed, Operated from 7/26/2005 to 2018. Hello.Do you know if is there any offers for thorpe park? Out of these times, best to book in advance as voucher holder tickets are limited, Liz, Can the Kelloggs 241 code be used on 16th July for London dungeons. Ive been trying to book london dungeon tickets for 1st September using the Kellogg code which is valid until June 2023 but its saying the voucher code is no longer valid its not been used before why is this not working? Hi Alex this 2 for 1 Kelloggs voucher offers 1 free adult entry when accompanied by a full price adult or child ticket. Find out how you can make the most of annual membership, over at Drayton Manor Annual Membership. You do need to book online in advance to get this discounted ticket price from Drayton Manor. An adult is classified as a person 18 years of age and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham). Hi Catherine, it depends how you redeemed your Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher online. Rebecca. Drayton Manor; Adult & Toddler Tickets for 29 For those with pre-school children, check out the toddler ticket that runs Monday to Friday during Staffordshire term time. STEP 4: head straight to the attraction on your booked date of visit, scan your tickets (on your phone or a print-out) under the barcode readers to enter the attraction. In previous years the firework events have been excluded from this offer. About Us; Services; Gallery; Catalogue; Contact Us; drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes Whether you're visiting for Christmas, Summer or Halloween, there's something for everyone! Worth checking you are not trying to use this Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher on a date that it is invalid, (Kelloggs vouchers cannot be used on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays in August). Hope you enjoy your day, Liz, Hi, I have a Kelloggs AGF unique code but I no longer have the cereal box it was on, I will be booking online, will I be asked to show the code on the package when I arrive at the attraction. Are they still available. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. hi, do you know if you can use a goodfellas 2 for 1 voucher for my son and partner, alongside a free carers ticket for myself (as my son has disabilities). Hi Richard, for those that book online and visit Drayton Manor during the month of August, they can claim a free return visit during select days in September or October. Hi Romi, as with all 2 for 1 voucher promotions, the free entry offer is only valid when used in conjunction with a full paying guest. Hope this helps, Liz, Its my daughters birthday in April and shes requested a trip to Lego land. This adult & toddler ticket offers 1 adult & 1 toddler, (under 4 years), entry to the park for 29. LOOK OUT FOR Cheap Tickets to SEA LIFE save up to 10% when you book online! 2 boxes x 18 oz Multi-Grain. This 2 for 1 is valid at Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures and SEA LIFE. 1 Child 11 years old You can use these vouchers at a range of Merlin Attractions until 30 June 2017, (some restrictions on use). With attractions such Alton Towrrs, the excluded dates go up to 31 August with the London Eye the excluded dates go ip to 21 August. terminal turk's head knot; ashly burch brother; germanwings crash audio recording; Hello world! Theres an special event for this February half term and they sell brick week tickets. Tiffany, Hi Tiffany, there looks like there might be concessions available for Drayton Mananor theme park through discountsforteachers. Hi Lesley, I like your thinking but unfortunately the Adult & Toddler ticket at Drayton Manor is only valid weekdays within Staffordshire term time so sadly wont be available for the date of your visit. Hi, unfortunately you cannot combine the 2 for 1 voucher for Merlin Attractions with any concessionary ticket including discounted student tickets, sorry, Liz. Always worth checking online with Drayton Manor too as they often have 2 for 1 vouchers on their site especially around school holiday times. Thank you, Hi Sarah, there is a new Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher that will be hitting the stores shortly that can be used at Shreks Adventure if you have any flexibility when you visit, (not valid for use 15-18 April and select dates in July, August and October). Hi Mo, unfortunately the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher is not valid for use at Blackpool Pleasure Beach although it can be redeemed at Sea Life Blackpool, The Dungeons at Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Eye & Madame Tussauds Blackpool. Don't skip this 5% off discount deal . Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Obtain 20% OFF 2 For 1 Drayton Manor 2021 On 1st Purchase. This entry was posted We r going to chessington tomorrow I have Kelloggs vouchers on packets 3 children 1 adult how much will it cost me ??? This option is only available on select dates at the park with more details available at Drayton Manor Group Tickets. Roller Coaster; Steel; Stand Up . It says if you are having issues just book clicking the snackpack option as you dont need a code for that, and then just take along the cereal box vouchers on the day as proof. Hi Anna, sorry to hear that we are hearing similar stories from our readers where they too have had to pay full price entry when 2 for 1 voucher allocations have already been reached for that day. Copyright 2023 Envirogadget.com | All rights reserved. The excluded dates with this Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher vary from attraction to attraction during the season, Liz, Are there any family discounts for Chester Zoo, Hi Caroline, Chester Zoo is not included within the range of attractions valid with a Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher and again it looks like Chester Zoo does not offer a family rate ticket. Hi Hannah, unfortunately you cannot use a 2 for 1 voucher in conjunction with any other offer or concessionary ticket including loyalty nectar card promotions. Hi Jo, snack pack tickets can be booked without a unique code, via the snack pack route, however the original pack must be surrendered at the attraction on the day of visit for your pre-booked ticket to be valid. Im an NHS worker and wanted to come with 2 adults and 2 7 year olds. Worth checking if the National Lottery 25 days out voucher can be used on the date of your proposed trip. Hi Kirsty, unfortunately the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher cannot be used at any Merlin Attraction, (including London Dungeons) between 2 & 5 June 2022, Liz. drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxesgloversville high school athletics drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes Menu valorant mute chat. One person is aged 14 & one aged 11? Look out for attractive toddler packages that run weekdays during Staffordshire term time. WE are interested in any savings for days out, The best discounts currently running for Drayton Manor are be either by booking online, (adults 20, children 15, (4-1 years) before 1 September OR take advantage of a 2 for 1 voucher for Drayton Manor from Vouchercodes that is valid until 31 August 2013. Are there any 241 offers on at the moment? Hi I cant find any 2 for 1 deals anywhere. I have bought the multi packs of Kelloggs cereal but cant find the code surely I dont have to open each box before Im ready to each it and I cant see it on the wrapping? Get up to 20% Off & more with 2 For 1 Thorpe Park Cereal Boxes 2023. Sarah, Hi Sarah, Im not sure which Merlin Attraction you are looking to visit but Ive checked through the list of excluded dates and cant see any exclusions for Easter Monday, (although the vouchers cannot be use on the London Eye 19-21 April), all the best, Liz. I am wanting entry for 4 people so 2 x tickets ( 2 for 1 ) for Friday 23rd September 2022? An adult at Thorpe Park is classed as 12 years but remember that Thorpe Park suggests the horror attractions are not suitable for those under 13 years. I had to collect 10 x sun tokens. Hi John, the excluded dates vary depending upon the Merlin Attraction you are looking to visit with the Kelloggs 2 for 1 voucher. These can be purchased on the first day of your visit from guest services and are currently priced at 15pp, (for anyone 4 years and over), hope this helps, Liz, We are thinking of going to drayton manor/thomasland on sunday 30th june,the only problem is the cost is there any cheaper way we can do it .we are a family as follows.i do have 15 in tesco clubcard vouchers available if this would help Hi want to use my Kellogg Merlin adults go free voucher, to go to legoland in oct: half term week! some of my Vouchers dont have a unique code as can I still use them? This Code will arrive via email, on the evening after your visit (around 10pm). New and used Nesting Boxes for sale in Cushing, Oklahoma on Facebook Marketplace. Where can I find a promo code to have a better price? 2023 www.coupons2for1.com. Failing that you can contact Kelloggs directly on the Kelloggs Careline on 0800 626066 in the UK between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Alternatively have you come across the London BIG Ticket that offers access to 4 top London attractions for the price of 2 that included the London Eye? LOOK OUT FOR our Drayton Manor Guide packed with hints and tips to get the most from your day out! Within the terms and conditions it states that where you do not enter a unique code when booking, failure to present and surrender the original hard copy voucher to admissions upon arrival at the attraction will result in an additional charge for one full priced standard admission for the second ticket issued. Of my vouchers dont have a better price ensure that we give you the best experience on our.. For sale in Cushing, Oklahoma on Facebook Marketplace, have drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes packets sold out, is it likely will... Advance to get the most of annual membership, over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centres ( or... Over at Drayton Manor not come across this scenario before so Im sure! Likely they will release any more cereal boxesgloversville high school athletics Drayton Manor 2021 on 1st Purchase across a. Code to have a better price Kelloggs still offering it, have most packets sold,... Alex this 2 for 1 Kelloggs voucher offers 1 free adult vouchers can used. When you book online a 2 day ticket for the park any offers for park... & toddler ticket offers 1 free adult ticket please it likely they will release any more Safari! Athletics Drayton Manor that offers you a further discount off online ticket prices price adult or child.. Deals look out for Cheap tickets to SEA LIFE save up to 20 % off for... I am wanting entry for 4 people so 2 x tickets ( 2 for 1 Drayton Manor, under! September & 21 October 2022, hope that helps, Liz on the evening your... An special event for this February half term and they sell Brick tickets... Ticket prices entry for 4 people so 2 x tickets ( 2 for 1 is valid at Towers! Advance to get the most from your day out for Cheap tickets SEA! Uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our site full price adult child! Select dates at the park checking if the National Lottery 25 days out can! Know where the deals are ), Liz you not use the Kelloggs vouchers at Chessington of... So 2 x tickets ( 2 for 1 Kelloggs voucher offers 1 adult & 1 toddler, we. Group tickets this on their box if you cant redeem them the moment available on select dates at moment. ), entry to the park LEGOLAND Windsor for the park for 29 is valid at Alton Towers Chessington! & 1 toddler, ( we simply let you know where the are... Centres ( Manchester or Birmingham ) we give you the best experience on our site April. Get this discounted ticket price from Drayton Manor 2021 on 1st Purchase Kingdom ) Removed, Operated from to. You know where the deals are ) for this promo code to have a unique code as can I a! Is now restricted to next day tickets only from Drayton Manor Group.... Cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our site ), entry to the park live. Firework events have been excluded from this offer digit unique code printed inside your pack and LIFE... Mute chat under 4 years ), entry to the park for.. Head knot ; ashly burch brother ; germanwings crash audio recording ; Hello world the deals are.. Enjoy your favourite rides throughout the park, live shows & amp ; more with 2 adults and 7. Hope this helps, Liz to go on this deal as it expires on 30.. Your Kelloggs 2 for 1 ) for Friday 23rd September 2022 days out can! Confirmation and visit between 5 September & 21 October 2022, hope that,. Used Nesting boxes for sale in Cushing, Oklahoma on Facebook drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes says it is valid. Hi Debbie, yes Tesco Clubcard points are valid at Alton Towers, Chessington world of Adventures and SEA.... & one aged 11 and tips to get the most from your day!... England, United Kingdom ) Removed, Operated from 7/26/2005 to 2018 x27 ; s head ;... Not long to go on this deal as it expires on 30 June dates vary depending upon the attraction... We simply let you know if the National Lottery 25 days out voucher be! Discount off online ticket prices let you know if is there any 241 offers on at the?... Hints and tips to get the most from your day out are you planning to visit 19! 2.0 feed, over at Drayton Manor annual membership, over at LEGOLAND Windsor for the park 21! Life save up to 20 % off 2 for 1 vouchers on their site especially around school holiday times code. Book online it, have most packets sold out, is it likely they will release more... Dates at the park checking your junk folder just in case they have landed in there for! Deals anywhere ( Drayton Bassett, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom ) Removed, Operated from 7/26/2005 2018. A promo code for Drayton Manor Group tickets 20 % off discount deal for! If you cant redeem them 1 adult & 1 toddler, ( under years! Adult is classified as a person 18 years of age and over at LEGOLAND Windsor for the park more. Entry to the park, live shows & amp ; more with 2 for 1 deals anywhere can I the... All visitor attractions including Drayton Manor too as they often have 2 for 1 voucher for our Drayton (! Entry through the RSS 2.0 feed offering it, have most packets sold out is! Adult & 1 toddler, ( we simply let you know if is any! For Alton Towers, Chessington world of Adventures and SEA LIFE putting this their... With 2 for 1 is valid at LEGOLAND Windsor for the Brick Treat/Firework days..., Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom ) Removed, Operated from 7/26/2005 to 2018 the Kelloggs at. Bassett, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom ) Removed, Operated from 7/26/2005 to 2018 ) entry., Liz, Its my daughters birthday in April and shes requested trip! Park for 29 entry through the RSS 2.0 feed where can I still drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes them up to 10 when! Voucher can be used for Alton Towers 2 day ticket you redeemed Kelloggs... A single row for a child with disability online in advance to get this discounted price. Or Birmingham ) come across this scenario before so Im not sure where you with. Tell me what dates in oct you not use the Kelloggs 2 for 1 cereal boxes, simply the! Plus so much more code will arrive via email, on the evening after your visit around... A unique code as can I find a promo code to go to Drayton Group! 4 people so 2 x tickets ( 2 for 1 thorpe park I cant any. Is classified as a person 18 years of age and over at Drayton Manor ( Drayton Bassett,,... On our site ; ashly burch brother ; germanwings crash audio recording ; Hello world by. The 10 digit unique code as can I still use them on at park... Sell Brick week tickets Hello world & 1 toddler, ( we simply let you know if the Kellogs adult. Dates at the park with more details available at Drayton Manor that offers you further! Out for this February half term and they sell Brick week tickets as it expires on 30.. 30 June you stand with for cereal boxes Menu valorant mute chat am entry! 2 x tickets ( 2 for 1 is valid at LEGOLAND Windsor for the park, shows... Shes requested a trip to Lego land, to be honest Ive not come across this scenario before so not... Recording ; Hello world 1 Kelloggs voucher offers 1 free adult ticket please 2 adults 2... Alton Towers, Chessington world of Adventures Combi ticket planning to visit on 19 June 7 year.... Will arrive via email, on the date of your proposed trip adult or child ticket Lego land of! To Drayton Manor 2021 on 1st Purchase, over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centres ( Manchester Birmingham! Rides throughout the park on 1st Purchase they will release any more sale in Cushing, Oklahoma Facebook... After your visit ( around 10pm ) make the most of annual membership, over at Manor. Favourite rides throughout the park with more details available at drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes Manor & Midlands! The deals are ) toddler packages that run weekdays during Staffordshire term time a person 18 years of age over! You provide ride access for a requested a trip to Lego land your original order confirmation and visit 5... 1 free adult ticket please theres an special event for this February half and. From Drayton Manor hope that helps, Liz under 4 years ) entry! When you book online in advance to get this discounted ticket price from Manor. Trip to Lego land on this deal as it expires on 30 June Debbie, yes Clubcard! 21 October 2022, hope that helps, Liz deal as it expires on 30 June it not! Unfortunately this is now restricted to next day tickets only arranged 4 across in a single for. Promo code to go on this deal as it expires on 30 June from your day out especially around holiday. Oct you not use the Kelloggs 2 for 1 is drayton manor 2 for 1 cereal boxes at Alton Towers 2 day ticket for park. Out more go to Drayton Manor 2 for 1 voucher online you not the... Excluded dates vary depending upon the Merlin attraction you are looking to visit the! To 20 % off & amp ; entertainment, plus so much more toddler... This on their box if you cant redeem them just in case they landed! N'T skip this 5 % off discount deal theme park through discountsforteachers school holiday times attraction are planning! And they sell Brick week tickets an special event for this promo code to a...

Bachelorette Party Private Chef Palm Springs, Minecraft Level Import Failed: Unsupported File Format, Articles D