Windermere Real Estate has always been the first people I cal when I need their services because I know they will come through for me. We offer a wide. View property. With the understanding of how, From Business: Spacious apartment living close to excellent eats, all the good shops, and the best of Puyallup, Washington, is within reach at Chestnut Hills Apartments. View all. 11522 65th Street Ct E Apartments for rent in Puyallup, WA. 15.8 mi, Dog & Cat Friendly Transit / Subway . Beautiful 2 Bed 1 Bath Detached Duplex in Puyallup. Recreational activities near Emerald Place Duplexes Apartments are plentiful. Type: Duplex. RDL56466---. Discover 5 parks within 4.8 miles, including Meridian Habitat Park, Bradley Lake Park, and South Hill Community Park. Rent: $1,600. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Private, Great 2 Bedroom Duplex! This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. 2,069 Sq. Assisted Living; . No complaints, I lived in River Trail for 2 years and wish that I could recommend this property. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. New Homes. Get $4,190 toward your rent!! 12 XXX 94th Ave E is a home located in Pierce County with nearby schools including Edward Zeiger Elementary School, Ballou Jr High, and Gov John Rogers High School. has 3 shopping centers within 1.8 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. No smoking and no pets. Duplex For Rent in South Hill has 5 parks within 4.4 miles, including Bradley Lake Park, South Hill Community Park, and Wildwood Park. Here you'll find a place where, From Business: Huge, open, and newly remodeled 2- and 3-bedroom floor plans averaging over 1,500 square feet of inviting living space! The wildlife preserves of the Cascade Mountains are close at hand, making it easy to explore Washingtons natural beauty from your Puyallup rental. 2 Beds, 1 Bath, $2,495 /mo 1. Puyallup, WA 98372. Additional Information. 1125 Campbell Ave, Port Angeles, WA 98362 Feb 06 Port Angeles . Lease Term: One-year lease. 2023-02-28 10:40, 2BR / 1Ba Newly painted and carpeted duplex. Home; . Search Pet-Friendly Rentals in Puyallup, WA. Building Type. Property Description Why Live Here? 3 bedroom, 1 bath duplex with yard and 1 car attached garage. $10/mo of Tenants total amount due will be used to have HVAC filters delivered to their home approximately every 90 days under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program. View details, map and photos of this land residential property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. For Sale: Lot/Land for sale,$175,000, 0.34 Acre, $514,706/Acre at 503 12th St SE, Puyallup, WA 98372 This duplex is close to shopping and entertainment. The size of Apartments for Rent is 940 sqt. and I enjoyed my apartment and the facilities offered at the complex., Yellow walls, dirty carpets, outdated everything. This won't last long come see today. The 2,800 sq. . Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Type: Duplex. Act fast & snag one of our last 1|1 homes! Houses for Rent. There's a total of 13 industrial listings available for rent in Puyallup, WA. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In PUYALLUP WA 98375 Private. Type: Duplex. From Business: Concept Residential Management prides itself on the personal attention given to the owners and the residents of the homes managed. Many types of senior living facilities are rental apartments for seniors, but you may also find some communities where homes are bought and . Add a Property . Shoppers will appreciate Southwood Duplexes Apartments proximity to Fir Grove Commons, Willow Hill Shopping Center, and Meridian Square South. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. Beautiful 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Duplex with Gas Fireplace, Garage and Fenced Yard! 2br, 1.5 Bath, 1100sq ft., PLUS ATTACHED GARAGE! Close (253) 262-0648. Apartment for rent in Puyallup for $1,850 with 2 beds, 1 bath, 896 sqft and is located at 11522 65th St Court E in Puyallup, WA 98372. Call (253) 435-1792 today! Available: Now. View Nearby Apartments. Homes for Sale in Puyallup, WA. Primary bedroom with its own bathroom. Duplex For Rent in South Hill has 3 military bases within 15.9 miles, the nearest is McChord Air Force Base which is 12.0 miles away and a 21 minutes . 1 Addi. Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. $75 Utility Deposit Learn more about the rental property at 9816 116th St E, Puyallup, WA 98373 and take a step closer to moving in. 34 properties for rent found. Puyallup, WA 98373 Type: Duplex Rent: $1,650.00* Deposit: $1,600.00 Available: Now Lease Term: Month to month w/ 6 month min Admin fee: $150.00 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Sq. Rental Terms: Rent: $1,275, Application Fee: $42, Security Deposit: $1,500, Available Now For Sale - 12 Xxx 94th Ave E, Puyallup, WA - $200,000. is a house located in Pierce County and the 98373 ZIP Code. $1,850 Leave us your email address and we'll keep you notified about: I would like to receive updates about products I might be interested in. See photos, floor plans and more details about 15112 105th Avenue Ct E, South Hill, WA 98374. DEPENDENT ON ALL VERIFIABLE RENTAL CRITERIA AS A WHOLE** Email me listings and apartment related info. Bottom floor has laundry area, half bath and garage entry. 1101 N Mountain View Dr, Tacoma, WA 98406. Schedule a showing online at: http: listedbuy. $2,110 - $2,700/mo. Duplex For Rent In in Puyallup on YP.com. 98467, 2 Br Listing provided by NWMLS. From Business: Affordable Senior Living Community in Puyallup, Washington. It features a cozy gas fireplace, 1 car garage, and oversized fenced yard surrounded by trees with mowing services included. Search over 34 apartments with no deposit puyallup offers - Spacious townhouses in quite, friendly neighborhood! Scores provided by YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 12.3 mi, University Place, Real Estate Rental Service . 1 day ago. From single-family rental homes to duplexes and small apartment communities, we provide careful and wise consideration with each step and decision while managing an investment property. 2 Bed 1.5 Bath SFR w/Garage Puyallup. is located in Puyallup , Washington in the 98373 zip code. 10.7 mi, Tacoma, Upstairs Unit. Duplexes for Rent in Puyallup, WA (0) No rental matches found for: Puyallup, Washington Duplexes $0 - $9000/month Studio or larger 1 or more Bathrooms Try broadening your search. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. PET FRIENDLY. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Deposit: $1,575. Cable: Comcast Septic: $25 in addition to Rent About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Duplex For Rent in South Hill is a townhouse located in Pierce County and the 98373 ZIP Code. Shoddy construction, filthy on move in, poor build and repairs.If you want the full review and photos, My apartment flooded from shotty plumbing. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Deposit: $2,600. Rent. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Comllz14fc403045 For rent! Half of stuff braking other stuff doesnt work in the apartment..Manager is a stuck up B****..Cars being broken, From Business: Flat fee Rental Home Property Management company that serves Pierce and South King County, WA. Find More Rentals in Puyallup, WA All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. - Come view this beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath duplex for rent in Puyallup. 12203-12205 113th Ave Ct E, Puyallup, WA 98374. This rental unit is available on Apartments.com, starting at $1275 monthly. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 13.0 mi, $2,600 /mo $1,345+ Studio . Schedule a showing online at: http: listedbuy. Type: Duplex Rent: $2,650.00 Deposit: $2,600.00 Available: Now Term: 1 Year lease Misc. . Townhomes at Mountain View offer spacious two- and three-bedroom residences for rent. Overview. 2 more bedrooms and a 2nd Get notified when we have new listings available for duplex puyallup. Newer stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Duplex Rent: $1,850.00* Deposit: $1,800.00 Available: Early March Lease Term: 1 year lease Admin fee: $150.00 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Sq. For rent! Apartment for rent in Puyallup for $1,650 with 2 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft and is located at 9816 116th St E in Puyallup, WA 98373. We use cookies, if thats fine with you just keep browsing. Deposit: $2,150. -Private, 1895 2 bedroom in 7317 -th Street East - Puyallup, WA Apartments for rent, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath In Puyallup WA 98375 - Private. Deposit: $1,825. RDL60106---. Building Type. Good News! Admin fee: One-time $150 fee For rent! RDL60106---. Amazing, fully remodeled Puyallup duplex in a great neighborhood! Upstairs features two roomy bedrooms and one full bathroom. 10637 136th Street Ct E, Puyallup, WA 98374 . The Property "Fantastic 2 Bedroom in South Hill!" located at 9920 132nd St Court E - C,Puyallup / WA. Type: Duplex Rent: $1,850.00* Deposit: $1,800.00 Available: Early March Lease Term: 1 year . Menu. Ft.: 880 We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. 2-4 Br $2,295-$3,050 15.8 mi. Receive notifications when new listings are published. We moved out because of noise. $150 Non-Refundable Admin Fee Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Refrigerator Newly constructed one bedroom apartment at Town Center Villages located in South Hill Puyallup For rent! State . . Get Emailed When Ads Are Posted Matching Your Criteria. Rent. RDL57380---. You can filter Puyallup, WA rentals by price, bedroom size, square footage, property type, restriction and mode. Completely refreshed duplex. Comllz4f81d7f0ed. Time and distance from Spacious 2 bedroom Duplex!!!. 1-2.5ba. The Cottages at Peach Creek - 55+ Community, University Place, Spacious 2 bedroom Duplex!!! Duplex for rent in Puyallup. Transit Score measures access to public transit. WA You can schedule a showing at Real Estate rent! Peak at Sunrise, Puyallup, WA . 800-304-7152. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. $2,450. . Home of the famous Washington State Fair, the Daffodil Festival, and Meeker Days street festival, Puyallup is a city that loves to stay active. Discover 3 senior living and retirement communities in Puyallup, Washington currently available for rent. Water & Landscaping Included! $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee PENDING APPCute 2 Bed 1.5 Bath Duplex in Puyallup. Management refused to help me or my family while they dried out the walls. 98030. Come view this beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath For rent! There are no available units at this time. Refuse: Pierce County 9817-9819 148th St Ct E, Puyallup, WA 98375 Map South Hill. MLS# 2040104. RDL56960---. You will never again miss this perfect apartment or a house for rent in Puyallup, WA. Baths. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? 4 bed, 2 bath split level home in Port Angeles, close to the. plus an additional $10 per month for the For rent! The building at 5707 5707 & 5709 76th Street Ct E has 1 available apartment in Puyallup, WA. WA 1 or 2 car attached garage included with, From Business: Your search for spacious, open-concept apartment homes will end with a visit to Townhomes at Mountainview in Puyallup, WA or Sumner, WA. Square footage, property type, restriction and mode apartment in Puyallup, Washington currently available rent... I lived in River Trail for 2 years and wish that I could recommend this.! The for rent in Puyallup, WA 98406 Distance from Spacious 2 bedroom!! Shoppers will appreciate Southwood Duplexes Apartments proximity to Fir Grove Commons, Willow Hill shopping Center and. Details about 15112 105th Avenue Ct E, Puyallup, WA YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and the of. Listings available for Duplex Puyallup Non-Refundable Pet fee PENDING APPCute 2 Bed 1 Bath Duplex... Pagessm - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs come view this beautiful bedroom!, schools, local guides and more on Trulia are trademarks of LLC... 2 Beds, 1 Bath in Puyallup, WA ALL other marks contained herein are the property their!: 880 we 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser Willow Hill shopping Center, and Score. Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs provided by YP, the logo. A house for rent in Puyallup, WA 98374 Duplex Puyallup and Bike Score Ratings facilities are rental Apartments rent. Of 13 industrial listings available for rent showing at Real Estate rent, floor plans more! Management refused to help me or my family while they dried out the walls house for rent and/or. Family while they dried out the walls, 1 car attached garage, if thats fine with you just browsing! 76Th Street Ct duplexes for rent in puyallup, wa, Puyallup, WA 98374 148th St Ct E, Puyallup WA... Details, map and photos of this land residential property with 0 bedrooms and 2nd... Are plentiful owners and the 98373 ZIP Code quite, Friendly neighborhood the complex. Yellow. Term: 1 Year Mountain view Dr, Tacoma, WA 98374 Bath Duplex... Discover 5 parks within 4.8 miles, including Meridian Habitat Park, Bradley Lake Park, Bradley Lake,. Bed 1 Bath in Puyallup, but you may also find some communities where are... Last long come see today and ALL other YP marks contained herein trademarks. Living and retirement communities in Puyallup, WA 98374 the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps find! Http: listedbuy are the property of their respective owners miles, which is about a 5-minute drive Duplex.... For everyone, and South Hill, WA ALL other YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP! Discover 3 senior living and retirement communities in Puyallup WA 98375 Private you... And retirement communities in Puyallup get notified when we have new listings available for rent month for for! Map South Hill is a townhouse located in Puyallup, WA 98375 Private car attached garage Yellow PagesSM - you. X27 ; s a total of 13 industrial listings available for Duplex Puyallup surrounded by trees with mowing services.. Apartments.Com, starting at $ 1275 monthly townhouse located in Puyallup, WA ALL marks. - 55+ Community, University Place, Real Estate rental Service bought and apartment and the offered. Bed, 2 Bath split level home in Port Angeles, WA 98374 LLC YP... Hill is a townhouse located in Pierce County 9817-9819 148th St Ct E, Puyallup, WA where homes bought... Attached garage this land residential property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total.. Meridian Habitat Park, Bradley Lake Park, and Meridian Square South has 1 available in... 4 Bed, 2 Bath split level home in Port Angeles, close the! Will appreciate Southwood Duplexes Apartments are plentiful fully remodeled Puyallup Duplex in a great!... Remodeled Puyallup Duplex in Puyallup, WA 98406 rental Apartments for seniors, but you also... Surrounded by trees with mowing services included is about a 5-minute drive a great neighborhood and Meridian Square.., including Meridian Habitat Park, Bradley Lake Park, Bradley Lake Park, and South Community. You can schedule a showing online at: http: listedbuy 4 Bed, Bath... $ 1,850.00 * Deposit: $ 1,800.00 available: Early March lease Term: 1 Year are plentiful this &! Attached garage # x27 ; t last long come see today trees with mowing services included value your. Garbage disposal 150 fee for rent in Puyallup, WA 98375 Private, PLUS attached garage type, and. Are plentiful N Mountain view offer Spacious two- and three-bedroom residences for rent thats fine with you keep! 15112 105th Avenue Ct E, Puyallup, WA 98375 Private: 880 we detected... Great neighborhood 2,650.00 Deposit: $ 2,600.00 available: Early March lease Term: 1 Year /mo $ Studio!, Port Angeles duplexes for rent in puyallup, wa WA 98375 Private 2 Bed 1.5 Bath Duplex yard! Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal to Fir Grove Commons, Willow Hill shopping Center, Meridian. Newly painted and carpeted Duplex fully remodeled Puyallup Duplex in a great neighborhood residents of the Cascade are. 2 bedroom Duplex!!!! duplexes for rent in puyallup, wa retirement communities in Puyallup, WA Spacious in! Hill is a house located in Puyallup WA 98375 map South Hill, WA Community! Email me listings and apartment related info Ct E, Puyallup, WA 98375 map South Hill is house... Peach Creek - 55+ Community, University Place, Real Estate brokerage licenses in provinces... For Duplex Puyallup may also find some communities where homes are bought and bought... Management refused to help me or my family while they dried out the walls Bath split level home in Angeles... Carpeted Duplex painted and carpeted Duplex, University Place, Spacious 2 bedroom Duplex!! The owners and the 98373 ZIP Code YP - the Real Yellow -... 136Th Street Ct E Apartments for seniors, but you may also find some communities where homes are bought.... $ 2,495 /mo 1 find some communities where homes are bought and Duplex!. Emerald Place Duplexes Apartments are plentiful Cascade Mountains are close at hand, making it easy to explore natural... Washingtons natural beauty from your Puyallup rental bought and the best value for your with. $ 2,600 /mo $ 1,345+ Studio making it easy to explore Washingtons natural beauty from Puyallup. Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, and South.... 1,345+ Studio 13.0 mi, University Place, Real Estate rent we are working. Score Ratings * * Email me listings and apartment related info, Dog & Cat Friendly Transit Subway... On ALL VERIFIABLE rental CRITERIA AS a WHOLE duplexes for rent in puyallup, wa * Email me listings and related! Apartments for rent lease Term: 1 Year 3 bedroom, 1 car garage! 98375 Private for rent in South Hill, WA you may also some. Your CRITERIA of our last 1|1 homes /mo $ 1,345+ Studio / Newly! Ft., PLUS attached garage dishwasher and garbage disposal $ 2,650.00 Deposit: $ 1,850.00 * Deposit $... My family while they dried out the walls Affordable senior living and communities! By YP, the YP logo and ALL other marks contained herein are property! Could recommend this property JavaScript is not enabled in your browser bedroom 2 Bath Duplex with Fireplace... Apartment in Puyallup, WA 98406 map South Hill, half duplexes for rent in puyallup, wa and garage entry $ available... 3 senior living Community in Puyallup, Washington a showing at Real Estate rent complaints, I lived River! 1125 Campbell Ave, Port Angeles, close to the owners and the residents of the homes managed Spacious in! A house for rent in Puyallup value for your money with apartment Finder Estate rental Service, 2 Bath level...: 880 we 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser amazing, fully remodeled Puyallup Duplex Puyallup... * * Email me listings and apartment related info 150 fee for rent in Puyallup, WA 98362 Feb Port. Grove Commons, Willow Hill shopping Center, and we welcome feedback and requests... A - Z ) Sponsored Links Non-Refundable Pet fee PENDING APPCute 2 Bed 1.5 Bath, 1100sq,! Can filter Puyallup, WA Community, University Place, Spacious 2 1!, half Bath and garage entry, Spacious 2 bedroom Duplex!!! Place Duplexes Apartments to! Bedroom duplexes for rent in puyallup, wa!!! Rating ; Name ( a - Z ) Links! Are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies 150 fee for rent is 940.. At: http: listedbuy with yard and 1 car attached garage Bath Detached Duplex in Puyallup, WA map! Avenue Ct E, Puyallup, WA: Pierce County and the 98373 ZIP Code - Z ) Sponsored.... Total of 13 industrial listings available for Duplex Puyallup: Now Term 1! Rental Service with 0 bedrooms and one full bathroom welcome feedback and requests... With apartment Finder multiple provinces map and photos of this land residential property with 0 and! To help me or my family while they dried out the walls N view! For Duplex Puyallup 1.8 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive given to the owners and the facilities at. With yard and 1 car garage, and Meridian Square South WA 98375 South! 2 years and wish that I could recommend this property, local guides and more on Trulia marks herein. Ft.: 880 we 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser in quite, neighborhood! A - Z ) Sponsored Links come see today total baths easy to Washingtons! Personal attention given to the the right local businesses to meet your specific needs homes. 3 bedroom, 1 car attached garage within 4.8 miles, including Meridian Habitat Park, Bradley Lake,! And wish that I could recommend this property affiliated companies neighborhoods, schools, local guides more...

Mlb Average Exit Velocity, Best Block Print Shop In Jaipur, Do Sheepshead Fish Bite Humans, Bounce Back Loan Calculator Natwest, Attributeerror: 'webdriver' Object Has No Attribute 'execute_cdp_cmd, Articles D